Hearing Evil Voices and Physical Attacks from Doing EVP

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
rachael9700

Re: Hearing Evil Voices and Physical Attacks from Doing EVP

Postby rachael9700 » 24 Jul 2017 16:22

I'm new to this forum but very interested in Lucid dreaming, Astral travel, etc. This other realm fascinates me. I'm full blooded Native American and I practice lucid dreaming along with prayers and using sweet grass or sage. I have found in my experience, great insight into myself and others. I have had precognitive experiences where I just knew a path I was taking and where it would lead. Unfortunately, I have also experienced encounters with unsettling or evil presences. When I was younger, I tried to fight them off, or go head to head with them. Usually I would prevail but when I didn't, I just ended up with bad energy which I have since learned to burn sweet grass and ask for protection and guidance. My advice is, trust your inner instincts, if it feels wrong, stop, because it probably is not the right thing to pursue. If you find yourself in real trouble I suggest saying the "Our Father prayer" if you can that has pulled me through some scary situations with a shadow person.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”