Hearing Evil Voices and Physical Attacks from Doing EVP

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Hearing Evil Voices and Physical Attacks from Doing EVP

Postby Summerlander » 05 Oct 2016 00:37

Pareidolia and apophenia is all I'm going to say for now. :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 05 Oct 2016 11:24

Summerlander wrote:Pareidolia and apophenia is all I'm going to say for now. :D

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 05 Oct 2016 11:26

Summerlander! You are still slacking off. We pay you for more depth of conversation. :mrgreen:

Are you working on your book for us?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Oct 2016 22:13

Oh yeah! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Oct 2016 09:58

Summerlander never got around to psychoanalyzing one of my dreams either. Get back to work here, and forget about your book.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Oct 2016 21:38

I'm busy. Lol :D

I'm writing a second book now. More like a long essay. Entitled, A Critique of Jehovah's Witnesses. I'll give it to them for free when they knock on my door again. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 14 Oct 2016 09:37

Summerlander, you probably took this into account, but the issue with them is not what they believe as much as it is complete inability to interact with the reason that we normally assume is a given.

I cannot discuss their translation of the Bible with them because their organization is viewed as the divine authority. So strongly would either of us be viewed as an agent of evil that nothing we say remotely registers with them.

They will not read your treatise.

Sarahv1981

Postby Sarahv1981 » 10 Apr 2017 06:54

Jerseyguy77. Thank God you exist!!!!! Omg as I'm typing this I can hear my tormenting ass of a demon in my fan. Same story here to the "T". Evps. Conversing. Obbession. He pretended to be someone in my family. He's everywhere in every Soundwave. Fan, wind, waves at the beach, everywhere!!!!! Please email me jerseyguy77. Sjvoelkel@gmail.com
I need advice and maybe we can help each other. You are the first one that has my story. Please contact me. I'm amazed that I've found someone else with my story. Thank God!!!!!! We shouldn't have to live like this. On February 22 is when I started hearing them with my ears (sound waves). I'm astonished that I've found another with my story.
Sarah

Petal

Postby Petal » 13 Apr 2017 08:23

I'm sure a bird out side my window just chirped "She's a dreamer."
And it's friend reply "Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Now I'm spooked :shock:
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 13 Apr 2017 18:30

Animals talk all the time in their own language, so why are you bothered all the time by something a bird is telling you?

The experiences sound more like SP. If the user got some real physical injuries from the experiences, such as scratches and bites, this is a very rare occurrence known as the negative placebo affect. While the placebo effect is usually supposed to cause positive effects to the user, it is also completely capable of causing physical injuries or even negative effects to the user as well.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Paranormal Activity”