Dream visitations by supernatural being?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
SlayerOfLight

Dream visitations by supernatural being?

Postby SlayerOfLight » 28 Jun 2016 18:55

Okay, this may be pretty weird and I don't exactly know how to explain this. I rarely have vivid and/or lucid dreams, but when I do they are often extremely powerful. So powerful that I will possibly never forget them in my entire life. I'm sure all of you heard about visitation dreams before? You know, those supposed dreams where deceased loved ones appear in to say goodbye and stuff. I have had those as well, especially when my mother died several months ago. But ever since my mother died, I keep having those kind of dreams but instead of deceased loved ones, I get into contact with persons I have never met before in my entire life, such as a young girl with dark hair (which I will tell later about). It feels like something may be infiltrating some of my dreams (not all) and take on multiple disguises and manifestations. It does not make me worried, because those dreams are very peaceful and comforting. For example, in my most recent lucid/vivid dream there was an unknown cat (and I totally HATE cats in real life, since I am a dog person) that was affectional towards me, but I have no idea who that cat was, because I don't interact with any cats in real life and neither do any of my friends have cats. As weird as all of it may be, it may most likely be my mind that created this mysterious figure. But still.... I have been through a lot of crazy stuff like the fact I may have had some ''psychic'' dreams that revealed glimpses of the future to me that really came true. So... Nothing would surprise me anymore. Even if some supernatural being may be behind all this crazy phenomena.

Sorry if it seemed a little bit weird, but I don't know any better way to explain it. So, what do you guys think about it?

Pilgrim

Re: Dream visitations by supernatural being?

Postby Pilgrim » 29 Jun 2016 04:09

Supernatural is not weird to me. Too many people are reporting precognitive information and such to simply dismiss it. Even the strict naturalisits/physicalists on this forum, you will find consider theories to account for certain experiences (such as magnetic fields).

What is your view of the spirtual world were you not having these dreams that appear of spiritual significance? If you derive your view of the spiritual world from your dreams, you will probably end up with a spiritual perspective similar to Robert Waggoner. Im on about chapter 18 of his book now Gateway to the Inner Self.

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 29 Jun 2016 12:46

Well I have a lot of dreams which I don't think mean anything, most of them are nonsense and like a typical non-lucid dream. But those few ''visitation'' dreams I refered to seemed very different so I just don't know what to make of it. I mean, why would I dream about a cat being affectionate towards me while I don't want to have anything to do with cats? I like wolves, but never dreamed about them at all. That makes no sense. But then again, dreams make no sense most of the time.

Dane

Postby Dane » 29 Jun 2016 16:18

Hmm,

I think your unconscious counterpart is trying to tell you something rather then a supernatural being.

Tune in and listen ;)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 29 Jun 2016 16:32

lol or more like my unconscious counterpart trolling me.

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 29 Jun 2016 22:29

The cat, for example, does not seem supernatural to me. Dreams can just be odd. Precognition, on the hand, deserves inquiry as to whether coincidence is a legitimate explanation.

Truthseekers33

Postby Truthseekers33 » 23 Nov 2017 22:05

You are definitely coming in contact with a supernatural being that may be disguising itself at times while interacting with you. I have come in contact with a specific supernatural being during one of my lucid dreams when a random person in my dream transformed into "her". She wore a hooded robe with the hood pulled back and she looked extremely surprised that I could see her. She then quickly gained her composure and asked me a question that ultimately changed my life. I followed the trail of knowledge that our conversation left and it led me to an author and professor that I discovered as a consequence. I emailed him and told him about my lucid dream and the being I encountered. He responded by telling me the name of that being. If welcome you and all viewers of this message to go to my blog to read all the details as well as to read about many other supernatural experiences I have had. I think this supernatural being might have been behind a lot of these occurrences in my life but not necessarily all. You can find the blog at truthseekers33blog.wordpress.com. The specific post about the supernatural being in my lucid dream can be find under the title that refers to a Boston College Professor.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 24 Nov 2017 17:17

There is always a bigger fish in the sea. If you are an accountant!

Return to “Paranormal Activity”