Life after death & Lucid dreaming

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Life after death & Lucid dreaming

Postby Summerlander » 19 Mar 2017 14:03

Lucid dreaming can definitely give you a second wind. I think everyone should definitely try it. Psychotherapists should start recommending it as a way to mitigate stress and depression. When we lucid dream, we have a chance to recreate Tibetan yogi Milarepa's 'cave of demons' and face every single one of them with the kind of mindful acceptance that will make every single one of them dissipate.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 19 Mar 2017 17:23

I never really consider whether it is possible or highly improbable when I induce lucid dreams (like when they told me in the EEG lab it was improbable because I fainted) or what I am lucid dreaming about is extremely improbable (spying, meshed conversations, and even meshed spying, all rely on low probability). I just induce my lucid dreams when I am able to and I have fun with them. Even during a medical procedure when most often you can't, I was able to induce a MILD and even spy during my lucid dream (Why is it when most people dream during this time, is it THAT hard to become lucid? ).

BTW there is a reason why I am creating Lutopia. In the Multimedia world if granted, a user could effectively have the same amount of control and no restrictions rules they could in a well controlled lucid dream. Most users online if they could create or do anything they wanted in Multimedia without the fear of criticism (aside from helpful from the professors) or bullying no matter who they were, would do anything for this kind of freedom.
Pilgrim, why not come out of hiding? I would really enjoy hearing what you will end up doing in your Lutopia. What would you do in a reality separate from reality where you could do anything you want with no consequences or people to criticize/bully you in that reality? I do not care what others think of your answer, because there is no such thing as a bad or stupid choice in Lutopia.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 19 Apr 2017 00:43

Pilgrim would rather go to heaven and meet Jesus Christ. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 19 Apr 2017 01:59

I have not heard his answer on what he'd want to do in Lutopia yet, so we do not know for sure if that's what he'd want to do in Lutopia or not.
Also there are no such this as "stupid choices" in Lutopia. I want you to keep this also in mind. Lutopia is where you are free to explore your imagination in anyway you want. As Pilgrim is free to explore his religious freedom in his Lutopia, you Summerlander could commit genocide in Lutopia. You could nuke Lutopia created Islam all you wanted, killing hundreds in your wake without mercy. Lutopia is without real world consequences, so you would not get penalized for doing something like this.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 19 Apr 2017 13:16

I'd rather play the beacon of hope or luminary in a troubled and Islamised Lutopia. I wouldn't kill people for their beliefs. I'd rather impugn them without quarter. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 19 Apr 2017 16:59

Wow! kudos to your thinking on what you want to do with your characters in terms of torture. Locking them all in the psych ward is a fate far worse than death. You have an extremely warped sense of humor.
Let me explain why the psych ward is a fate far worse than death, and much worse than prison even, the staff there will insure everything to make their captive's life miserable, and will consistently repeat what their patient did wrong to them in videos over and over each and every day. Putting them on medication that can have very horrible side effects, sticking them almost every day with needles, and not even hesitating to beat the @$@# out of them if they will not do what they tell them to do (and they can get away with it as well). Needless to say, you are "forced" to interact with the others, and they don't really care if they physically assault you or are mean to you in any way. Not hungry because of depression? Too bad, because they will shove the food into your windpipe anyways even if you really hate what they are serving anyways. If you decide (whether you are sick and it is unintentional or not) to vomit up the food and water, unlike prison where you are free to decide to do that, in the psych ward if you do that, they will shove needles into you and feed you that way. Also they will frequently test your urine, and if you have a really embarrassing moment in the bathroom (for the girls, it is the visitor), they tend to put the urine sample where all the other patents can see it, as they don't really care about your dignity. If you even attempt suicide while you are there, they will be on you like evil vultures, and will really torture you so you will never try again. If you think you are going to escape because you end up say having a heart attack or a hypotension shock and have the "do not rescue" order on you, you are wrong. They will end up bringing you back, and then accusing you of suicide, then you get tortured again.
I might say that if you don't use the psych ward, then with scientific accuracy, there are a few religious areas including Islam, despite it being immortal, that literally do have a higher suicide rate. You are going to have a really tough time insulting "some" of them without them ceasing their own existence, some of these characters might even do so right in front of you just to escape your criticism (this would probably be considered a victory for you). If you trap them in the psych ward in Lutopia, you can go in there, torture them, and flat out insult them all that you want, and they cannot use death as an escape. You just trapped them in their own personal Hades they can never escape from, and if they try to argue back, you can simply stick them with needles to sedate them, telling them to shut up, or even beat them up.

Or would you rather do something like this to them? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMLBggpjE8&t=167s 2:59-3:17 We all know they have the tendency to do that anyways, so just talking then into a pointless existence might be of benefit.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Apr 2017 22:31

lucidé wrote:Wow! kudos to your thinking on what you want to do with your characters in terms of torture. Locking them all in the psych ward is a fate far worse than death. You have an extremely warped sense of humor.

Well ... 'torture' would only come from exposing the unreason and concomitant foolish beliefs of the zealots and the dogmatists. But ultimately, I would want them to wake up and realise the error of their ways; victory would come from hearing them say, 'You are absolutely right, Summerlander! There is no reason to believe that Allah is real ...' :mrgreen:

Let me explain why the psych ward is a fate far worse than death, and much worse than prison even, the staff there will insure everything to make their captive's life miserable, and will consistently repeat what their patient did wrong to them in videos over and over each and every day.

I've never been to one so I wouldn't know. Sounds dreadful. I believe there are more compassionate ways of rehabilitating the mentally troubled. The picture you paint of psych wards sounds worse than the Clockwork Orange scenario. Have you ever seen that film? :geek:

Putting them on medication that can have very horrible side effects, sticking them almost every day with needles, and not even hesitating to beat the @$@# out of them if they will not do what they tell them to do (and they can get away with it as well). Needless to say, you are "forced" to interact with the others, and they don't really care if they physically assault you or are mean to you in any way. Not hungry because of depression? Too bad, because they will shove the food into your windpipe anyways even if you really hate what they are serving anyways. If you decide (whether you are sick and it is unintentional or not) to vomit up the food and water, unlike prison where you are free to decide to do that, in the psych ward if you do that, they will shove needles into you and feed you that way.

Fucking hell! That's all I can say ... :o

Also they will frequently test your urine, and if you have a really embarrassing moment in the bathroom (for the girls, it is the visitor), they tend to put the urine sample where all the other patents can see it, as they don't really care about your dignity. If you even attempt suicide while you are there, they will be on you like evil vultures, and will really torture you so you will never try again. If you think you are going to escape because you end up say having a heart attack or a hypotension shock and have the "do not rescue" order on you, you are wrong. They will end up bringing you back, and then accusing you of suicide, then you get tortured again.

People like that should be prosecuted. It's inhumane! Have you ever endured such ordeals? :(

I might say that if you don't use the psych ward, then with scientific accuracy, there are a few religious areas including Islam, despite it being immortal, that literally do have a higher suicide rate.

I'm not surprised about Islam there. Their doctrine of martyrdom and jihad is principally responsible for the Muslim suicide-homicides that we see.

You are going to have a really tough time insulting "some" of them without them ceasing their own existence, some of these characters might even do so right in front of you just to escape your criticism (this would probably be considered a victory for you).

On the surface I'd consider it a shame that they never recanted their position in the light of reason. Deep down, however, buried in the darkest corners of my subconscious, Shadow characters would be screaming 'victory' if I'm honest---a repressed wish for them to just 'martyr' themselves away from innocent infidels and apostates. :twisted:

If you trap them in the psych ward in Lutopia, you can go in there, torture them, and flat out insult them all that you want, and they cannot use death as an escape.

If I had to feed my repressed psychopathic side, I would do that mainly to taunt them with the words, 'Where is your god now?' :twisted:

You just trapped them in their own personal Hades they can never escape from, and if they try to argue back, you can simply stick them with needles to sedate them, telling them to shut up, or even beat them up.

I'd also burn the Qur'an in front of them. I'd be really unholy! :lol:

Or would you rather do something like this to them? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMLBggpjE8&t=167s 2:59-3:17 We all know they have the tendency to do that anyways, so just talking then into a pointless existence might be of benefit.

I would urinate and defecate on them every time they said, with certainty, that I will burn in hellfire. You are giving me ideas. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 21 Apr 2017 00:36

People like that should be prosecuted. It's inhumane! Have you ever endured such ordeals? :(

I really rather not talk about it.
I would urinate and defecate on them every time they said, with certainty, that I will burn in hellfire. You are giving me ideas. :mrgreen:

Well it's better than what I did in my lucid dream once. I had an Islamic blow himself up. Then he ended up in AVEN with 72 people ready to throw some punches at him. He was saying, "Wait a second, I thought I was supposed to end up in heaven with 72 virgins?" I tell him, "Nope you are in the right place, you misread the label. This is AVEN, a place where they decided for themselves not to get involved because they thought time would be better well spent kicking your !@#@ for the way you treated people!" "Oh no!" said the Islamic, "Men and woman are friends? That is disgusting! I must be in H@#@!" So for the rest of the time, the AVEN group had quite a fun time kicking his !@#$, and the Islamic was in H@#@ because the AVEN boys and girls were all cooperating with each other as teammates and friends.

Certainly, you could be the one who sends then to a scientifically accurate version of "Hades" like I used to with my bullies in my lucid dreams. All you'd have to do is tie them up, then drag them kicking and screaming to the mouth of a volcano, and then kick them in. See the type of fire they are thinking of is "lava" and brimstone is in the volcano, am I correct? Even more fun is what kinds of sadistic deaths happen when they end up falling into the hot lava. First off, it is unlikely they will die from the lava, they will most likely die a near instant death from sulfuric acid poisoning, which that completely dissolves your lungs should you inhale it, and you die near instantly from this. Even before they hit that lava, since the inside of that volcano is over 500'-1,000' F, there is a very good chance since the hair and clothes are flammable, there is a very good chance the character will simply burst into flames and burn into ashes on the way down to the lava, and the closer they get to that lava, the higher those temperatures are going to get and the higher the chances that they will burst into flames on the way down. If they hit that lava and manage to survive at that point, the lava won't melt them like it does in the cartoons, but what will happen as soon as the feet hit the lava is they will not sink, they will just stand right in the lava pool. The blood and all fluids in the body will instantly reach instant boiling point and turn into steam, killing a person near instantly (they showed a science video of a bottle of water at 70% full, and what happened when it fell into lava, it only took 5-10 seconds for it to explode after the water inside of it evaporated instantly, and the pressure from that steam became so intense, the bottle exploded), and what is going to happen is within about 5-10 seconds of falling into the lava, the body will literally explode from the pressure of all those evaporated body fluids, pieces of flesh, brain, skin, and you name it would be flying all over the place, only to fall back into the lava again. Then after all the water evaporates, then the human remains cremate, melt, and then they also evaporate into a gas as well. Now that you know the scientifically accurate version of what would happen if they go to Hades, have fun!

Shardarke

Postby Shardarke » 25 Apr 2017 14:09

"Putting them on medication that can have very horrible side effects, sticking them almost every day with needles, and not even hesitating to beat the @$@# out of them if they will not do what they tell them to do (and they can get away with it as well). Needless to say, you are "forced" to interact with the others, and they don't really care if they physically assault you or are mean to you in any way. Not hungry because of depression? Too bad, because they will shove the food into your windpipe anyways even if you really hate what they are serving anyways. If you decide (whether you are sick and it is unintentional or not) to vomit up the food and water, unlike prison where you are free to decide to do that, in the psych ward if you do that, they will shove needles into you and feed you that way."

:shock: :shock: :shock: is this really true?

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 25 Apr 2017 15:42

Shardarke wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: is this really true?

Unfortunately yes. A fate worse than death.
..I sure hope you are not thinking about calling the police on me and having me locked there.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”