Life after death & Lucid dreaming

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Pilgrim

Re: Life after death & Lucid dreaming

Postby Pilgrim » 07 Mar 2017 07:53

Summerlander, please post your science degree or coursework.

Nothing has no reason to be unstable. It certainly is no basis to make something. Krause can say whatever he wants about the past. There is no accountability unlike how all can observe when there is bad science in healthcare.

Weird! What a distraction saying something that I have never, nor will ever, say: 'aliens going to hell'. Maybe it is like how New Atheists keep repeating that that the Christian world-view is that God suddenly took interest 2000 years ago, implying it is so sad for people born before Christ. This is just sad rhetoric. Become a politician, Summer. You will be great at it. You are an ideologue who loves to twist words, as Lia said. The silly alien speech is to solidify Lucide as your new squire, right?

Do you think that I am dumb to see the value of the teleological argument? John Lennox is dumb too, right? Summerlander again takes positions that defy rational odds, as Lennox is qualified to advise you.

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 07 Mar 2017 08:15

Summerlander wrote:I am the 'victim' of short-brained people but don't worry, I'm not 'poor' ... I'm amused! And it's not 'my truth' either, it's the truth and it should be accepted by everybody ... otherwise you are either ignorant or deluded.

So Summerlander is supposed to be publishing a book on lucid dreaming. How much longer will it be? The above quote is a must for a cover excerpt so that people can understand how he views himself.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Mar 2017 11:38

Pilgrim, did you know that the people who discovered CBR didn't even have scientific degrees? Only a narrow-minded individual believes that worth can only come from those who possess qualifications. By the way ... since you like to play this ad hominem game, where is your PhD in theology or even history? :)

Note how Pilgrim claims to know more about Lawrence Krauss in his own field despite the fact that Krauss has highlighted evidence for his theory. (Which Pilgrim never even bothered to check.)

Yes, the lucid dreaming book is being written still---among many other projects---which is a slow process. When it's ready, it's ready. (A taster has already been published by Michael Raduga in his Phase guidebook.) 8-)

How wonder a Christian who tries to find whatever he can on Summerlander to use against him by reviewing his past posts. I guess he feels his initial misrepresentation of Summerlander's counterarguments didn't work. God is watching you, Pilgrim! :twisted:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 07 Mar 2017 16:01

I am currently working on a project as well Pilgrim, but it as well is a slow project. It's called Lutopia. The nice thing about it is in Lutopia, they don't discriminate against anyone's creativity. You can do, say, or create anything you want. Lucide (lucid and then ae as in they, meaning no assigned gender) is the mascot for Lutopia, who's gender, age, and even personality can fit that of the player's preference (we really need a flexible character like that in multimedia, multimedia should be about being free). Yes I am still taking classes, it's a bit of a slow process.

I am no one's squire BTW pilgrim. I have absolutely nothing against you. Where I live, I just believe there is more than just our planet, and we are also very open that there is life on other planets, and there are multiverses being born. Also I believe all life has infinite worth, so I was going to say if you were one of those religions that believed babies and animals went to Hades, that is extremely frowned upon where I live, as they very much value their children and their animals. I have different rules also Summerlander might not agree with, but I live them anyways. I don't take drugs or drink alcohol or caffeine, but I will drink sprite sometimes. It is rather funny to joke about doing that (as I have done so in a couple of threads).
Screw the forever punishment, I don't even think Hitler deserves to burn forever. If there were a such thing as immortality, I think maybe 1,000 or slightly more years in solitary confinement would be just enough to make a person like this pay off the debt to society(Do you have any idea what that kind of jail time would do to a person mentally? The wouldn't have the urge to horrifying things like that again if they were locked up for that long with only their thoughts to haunt them the whole time.). Once coming out of there, like in the story I mentioned in the other thread about how everyone gets a good ending where they can have anything that they wish and can even dream share with their families, these people can all get a good ending as well once their debt to society is paid off. Every living thing deserves to live as they always wanted in a lucid dream-like ending.

I know the government is watching me, Summerlander. I wonder how many shots they got of me using the bathroom, taking a shower or getting dressed (and getting a good look at the melons, the legs, or my rear each time), and they probably know what I lucid dream about at night just as much as my cats seem to be able to sometimes tell when I am inducing a WILD.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Mar 2017 00:54

I'd say take all the time you need with Lutopia, Lucide, and don't feel like you have to rush with a presentation. I'm certainly not going to rush my book just because Pilgrim there is out for blood.

There are some things that me and you agree with, Lucide, which Pilgrim there could never swallow. I certainly find aliens and multiverses more believable than a god/gods/deities or/and an afterlife. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 08 Mar 2017 03:34

An ending should be a good ending for everyone, like that one I mentioned about living in lucid dreams, being able to do anything you want, infinite knowledge and storage, and dream sharing with your families for as indefinitely as you want. When in multimedia, even when Game Over seems the most likely thing to happen, try as hard as you can to shoot for a good ending or even a continue instead.

I want to live in a lucid dream someday indefinitely, there was that one time I was asked if I wanted to live in the lucid dream, but I turned down the offer. I am afraid of turning into a ghost. If I don't have to, I would rather not lose consciousness either, until I decide I am ready. Until then, and until they can achieve immortality, when I get too weak, I will make an attempt to live in a lucid dream indefinitely.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Mar 2017 10:28

Have you ever tried to pass through walls in a lucid dream as a step to overcome your self-centric phasmophobia? Or is the fear based on something deeper than the inability to touch physical objects? Perhaps you fear an existence akin to Casper's whereby the inability to make friends in the ghostly form is due to others irrationally fearing phantasms. You don't want to be feared or alienated by people and this could be the root cause of your specific phobia. :geek:

Remember this little fella's predicament?

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 08 Mar 2017 23:15

I use intangibility in a lucid dream, and don't seem to have too many issues with flying through objects. I started messing with intangibility when something changed about the behavior of some of my WILDs and lucid dream entries within the first couple of months of high school. I had been inducing WILDs long before then, usually by SP and phasing methods. I hadn't ever learned to deal with WILDs like the ones I began to face in high school. I began to find I had new skills I never thought I could use in a lucid dream before, such as being able to tell accurate time in a lucid dream, being able to tell the exact weather, having eyesight beyond full spectrum (I had to look up full spectrum to be sure), and seeing places with complete accuracy most often either due to my memory or sometimes even low probability. It wasn't too hard to discover I had the abilities replication, intangibility, and being undetected in many of these lucid dreams. I figured out I am probably some sort of Peter Pan in my lucid dreams with the additional power of intangibility dressed up in a white robe and a glowing blue sash wrapped around my belly just flying around trying have a good time in my lucid dream. Besides that, despite the fact I am usually undetected by many ground characters in my lucid dreams, when my friends and I have meshed with each other, our characters have been programmed to detect each other just fine.

I am not frighted of a lucid dream, I am scarred of turning into a ghost. I have heard all the stories of you getting chased by these demons, you will be sentenced to be haunting houses for eternity as something evil and mean, possessing objects, or they will drag you down to Hades.
I have no reason to be afraid when flying around or using intangibility in a lucid dream. Because you can use super abilities of any kind without having to transform into anything spooky first off, and second off, I know without any doubt, I am absolutely safe in a lucid dream. While perhaps because of some incidents with low probability I had in these lucid dreams, I did have a few issues in real life, I would deal with it when I got to it. Except I do seem to have some issues I really don't understand with some of my lucid dreams. Sometimes when I am having a lucid dreaming about flying around someplace that looks like a place in real life, I am completely unable to feel or hear anything that happens to me in real life (unless I happen to be lucid dreaming about being in the room I am sleeping in). I've had family members get mad at me, because I really cannot hear the phone while I am sunk deeply into one of these lucid dreams, or even the alarm clock. Since I wake myself up manually from this lucid dream, I could have extra long lucid dreams if I really wanted to (some of the dreams I have had have lasted over 4 hours). While in some ways that is a bad thing, that I cannot hear real life in some of my lucid dreams, it likely means I am officially taking a break from it.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Mar 2017 12:13

Feeling more like Peter Pan in a lucid dream is a far cry from feeling like Casper, the ghost. I guess in lucid dreams you know you are not really a ghost because it's just a dream in which you're lucid. Lucid dreaming is still a living experience---you're not dead---so perhaps this is why your phobia doesn't have any influence in your lucid sleep. :)

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 09 Mar 2017 22:31

Summerlander wrote:Feeling more like Peter Pan in a lucid dream is a far cry from feeling like Casper, the ghost. I guess in lucid dreams you know you are not really a ghost because it's just a dream in which you're lucid. Lucid dreaming is still a living experience---you're not dead---so perhaps this is why your phobia doesn't have any influence in your lucid sleep. :)

How could I feel like I am dead in a lucid dream in any way? There have been times in real life, where I feel so tired and fatigued, it almost feels like I cannot go on for much longer. In many of my lucid dreams, I just have this massive surge of energy, like I am completely full of life and almost completely invincible.

For example, when I was in high school in the mornings, I was still suffering the side effects from the sleep medications, which didn't seem to go away when it came time for me to go to school early in the morning. Trying to stay awake in class was a massive strain to both my body and my mind because of this, and I didn't know how much longer I could fight against it. Instead of trying to fight against it, I tried a different approach, inducing a WILD in class and listening to the teacher while in my lucid dreams instead. I would transfer my awareness into my dream body, and fly away from my desk in my lucid dream. Once I was inside my lucid dream, it felt like I had a complete rush of endless energy. I was no longer feeling tired or like I was going to fall asleep. I had the complete focus and will I needed to listen to the lecture, just like I had wanted to. Because somehow I even had the luck of even being able to read what was on the board as well as listen to the teacher while I was lucid dreaming, it all worked out just great to my advantage. Until I knew I had to wake up from my lucid dream.
All of my lucid dream friends agreed on the same thing I did with their lucid dreams, we were all still alive and well, even when we meshed. They also experienced low probability like I did, but our opinion remained the same. My friends and I wouldn't have had that awesome ability in our lucid dreams to be able to see my lucid dream friend without his disabilities, and he wouldn't have been able to lucid dream about not having them if we weren't so full of hopes and wishes in our lucid dreams (we had meshed lucid dreams about seeing that all the time if we saw his character and he saw our characters, don't ask why). This is also one of the reasons why I like the dream world much better than reality, because I have seen characters without their disabilities.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”