Saw a big geometric figure, what's the possibilty I actually saw something?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
C1classic

Saw a big geometric figure, what's the possibilty I actually saw something?

Postby C1classic » 24 Mar 2017 04:21

So I THINK I encountered something in my sleep the other night. Usually I can decipher when I'm having a lucid dream or my eyes are still adjusting to waking up and there are shapes in the dark or limited light but this one caught my attention. I had a very bizarre dream, I don't remember the details but I remember putting on "Macaroni Union - Weightless" to sleep to (much like I think a lot of people have been doing lately) and I woke up to what looked like a transparent hand poking its finger towards my head.

Now I got up a little bit in bed and I saw the arm of whatever it was retract to this big thing in my room, like 8 feet tall and had to be possibly a width and a half of Brock Lesner's shoulder length. It didn't seem threatening though. I got up and walked towards it and it stood there for a bit and when I got a closer look I'm not sure if it's transparency changed the shapes it had inside it but it looked like a bunch of geometric shapes inside its transparency. I don't know if I'm explaining this in a nonsensical way or not.

I turned the light on and lit some incense and it was gone, I think. It didn't scare me but knowing it could have been there I didn't want to fall asleep with it there. And the things is I've woken up to paranormal activity before, I can usually decipher what I've seen. But this one was very different. Was I having a lucid or waking moment or did I actually see something. The closest I could find relating to what I saw was probably a Domovoi if they actually exist but judging by the pictures it wasn't transparent.

Perspective? Real? Not real? "Shut-up C1classic you just want attention?" Anyone have this happen to them?

lucidé

Re: Saw a big geometric figure, what's the possibilty I actually saw something?

Postby lucidé » 24 Mar 2017 04:54

This is hypnotic imagery. You sometimes get it when you are starring long enough in the dark. Hypnotic imagery can be a part of the lighter trans stage you might have in lighter sleep stages, often used before entering a WILD. It is also possible to be awake, but still in the lighter trans stage even while awake, being fully capable of seeing and even interacting with the hypnotic imagery.

I've sometimes had hypnotic imagery myself when I've starred in the dark for long enough. I sometimes have gorgeous light orbs appear in my room soon before I induce a WILD. They are just beautiful to look at, and the light show is awesome to look at before I know I have to induce a WILD and soon. When I control my dream body and enter a WILD where I am still in my room, I control my dream and as soon as I enter, the orb morphs into a friendly dream character I oftentimes know really well. When I get further into investigating the WILD technique, more and more about it simply amazes me.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

C1classic

Postby C1classic » 24 Mar 2017 13:29

lucidé wrote:This is hypnotic imagery. You sometimes get it when you are starring long enough in the dark. Hypnotic imagery can be a part of the lighter trans stage you might have in lighter sleep stages, often used before entering a WILD. It is also possible to be awake, but still in the lighter trans stage even while awake, being fully capable of seeing and even interacting with the hypnotic imagery.

I've sometimes had hypnotic imagery myself when I've starred in the dark for long enough. I sometimes have gorgeous light orbs appear in my room soon before I induce a WILD. They are just beautiful to look at, and the light show is awesome to look at before I know I have to induce a WILD and soon. When I control my dream body and enter a WILD where I am still in my room, I control my dream and as soon as I enter, the orb morphs into a friendly dream character I oftentimes know really well. When I get further into investigating the WILD technique, more and more about it simply amazes me.

Because this is all new to me what is "WILD?" It just astounded me that the character I saw in my room was vivid and that it the first thing I looked at was its finger pointing at my head, was pretty characteristic in the few seconds I saw it, and my brain was generating that?

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 24 Mar 2017 16:37

C1classic wrote:
Because this is all new to me what is "WILD?" It just astounded me that the character I saw in my room was vivid and that it the first thing I looked at was its finger pointing at my head, was pretty characteristic in the few seconds I saw it, and my brain was generating that?

Wake Induced Lucid Dream or when you enter a dream while you are still awake and conscious. I use this technique all the time, every night.

During hypnotic imagery or the trans state, the room can indeed be very vivid and you could see everything. Also when I have been in the full trans stage before, ready to enter some of my WILDs, sometimes I even see my room beyond full spectrum vision or see everything in full detail.
Yes your brain was more than likely generating this. While I could be wrong, my brain has generated some amazing things during the hypnotic stage as well. They are really fun to look at and sometimes even interact with.

What it is like to see in full spectrum: With full spectrum vision, you can see everything in very vivid detail, can see in the dark, and can even see things in the dark. You can see some sort of body heat coming off of living things, and while it's not quite like seeing it in infrared, you can still see the body heat coming off of them. Light is in greater detail, and those orbs of light you see? I see them frequently with full spectrum vision. They are positive and negative protons (had to look that one up). It's really cool, because the invisible becomes completely visible to me in some of my lucid dreams. It's not necessarily abnormal to see beyond full spectrum in a lucid dream. People who are rich enough do this with the full spectrum cameras.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Petal

Postby Petal » 24 Mar 2017 22:14

For me lucid dreaming is mostly about training the brain to connect with the "collective consciousness" as described by Jung, or at least a socially constructed collective of ideas. The things we see in dreams are often personal interpretations of well known metaphors and can be very interesting and vivid. Sometimes it helps to ask yourself questions about what you think the things you see in dreams represent to you personally. So unravelling the metaphor. In my dream dictionary app, Morpheus, "Geometry indicates balance, connection between your mind and memories.Geometry class indicates learning how things in your life relate or function together." As a domovoi or domovoy is a protective house spirit, according to Wikipedia, maybe you felt reassured by connecting with your dreaming consciousness.
I have watched "energy bead people", much like how lucid'e describes, dancing before my eyes whilst in a semi sleep state. Because of my upbringing were I both aware of Christian and pagan oddball village beliefs, I've often see things in my dreams that seem to express ideas I don't necessarily believe in or even understand. I have seen Godlike being wearing Geometric lace cassocks that told me in an ideal futuristic utopia we will all live in hexagon shaped houses, like bees. I still have no idea what that was all about. Having said that I have witnessed one or two hallucination type beings that seemed to be very paranormal, that I can't easily explain away as simply dreams because I saw them when I was very much awake and walking about. They also seemed to have a plausible reasoning behind them, to me, at any rate. I don't think everything can be explained by science or social constructed metaphor or as being solely generated by the biological mind. I have read and understood such articles that explain why "ghost" shouldn't exist and understood about 75% of it and can believe about the same percentage. See https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/ghosts-brian-cox-large-hadron-collider-cern-real-truth-standard-model-physics-a7598026.html%3Famp and http://www.storypick.com/ghosts-do-not-exist/ However, as scientists cannot explain what consciousness is or how exactly it works, or why the universe, as we experience consciously, exists, I personally won't think your nuts if you choose to believe what you saw was "real" in some way.
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Return to “Paranormal Activity”