Have Produced A Doppleganger

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Gypsy Moth

Have Produced A Doppleganger

Postby Gypsy Moth » 18 Jun 2017 21:42

Hi, I've produced a doppleganger after years of lucid dreaming. There was a barrage of people saying they saw it some years back when I was working hard on lucid dreams while also having a serious health issue.

Has anyone else experienced this?

goldenrose

Re: Have Produced A Doppleganger

Postby goldenrose » 29 Jun 2017 15:24

Sorry for being dense, but was the doppleganger a dream clone or did people end up seeing "you" in the waking world?

I managed to accidentally create a "twin" for myself during a time when I was trying hard to get to a certain place in my dreams. My friend started mentioning her, first, then I ended up seeing her on occasion. She looked nearly just like my dream self, but with mild differences in personality and appearance that gave it away. It was as if I had tried so hard, I made a thought-form of myself. :lol:

Interesting that a lot of people say they saw you, though. Perhaps so much concentration projected a small version of yourself out into the world.
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Gypsy Moth

Re: Have Produced A Doppleganger

Postby Gypsy Moth » 03 Jul 2017 01:44

People actually saw a double of me. About a dozen people over two years' time saw me where I was not and was witnessed at the time as being somewhere else. The places (at my house mostly when I was off on other errands or at on occasion, 300 miles distant) where I was seen I could not have been. There was no mistaking that it was me. One person, my son, reported that he saw the upper half of me, "10 times my normal size" hovering above a bush near where he was playing. Another occasion he saw me going into our greenhouse as he rounded the corner of the main house, he went white when he found me up on a ladder instead, picking apples; my skirt nearly full.

Another occasion I was coming in the house after my daughter and friend went in to raid the fridge. I was covered with drywall mud as I was renovating. I hesitated at the front door whether or not to feed the livestock or take a shower. I opted for a shower. When I was in my room gathering clothes at my dresser, the phone in my room started to ring. I yelled to the girls to get the phone for me, as I was tired and had an arm full of clothes. They ignored me. Then I yelled at the top of my lungs "get the phone please!!" (they were only about 20 feet away)...nothing. Then I heard one of them say "should I get the phone?". And then I yelled again "YES, GET THE PHONE!" It was then that the phone stopped ringing. Angry, I marched right out to the kitchen to ask why they refused to get the phone when I first asked them. They both screamed in unison, also going pale white. They said "how did you get from the horse stalls to here so quick??!" I thought they were joking, but they both looked very serious and shaken. They described, each taking turns finishing each others' sentences, that they were standing at the fridge, watching me through the glass door there....outside.. covered with drywall mud, walking out to feed along the path to the stalls. My daughter's friend said she had come into my room to get the phone just as it stopped ringing. The problem with that is, I was facing my door when I was yelling for them. There is no way at all for them to have walked in and me not see them. Yet I did not see the girl come in there and she did not see me. Also impossible.

Yet there I was, proof of being in my room with an arm full of clothes. I had not been but a second behind them walking in; with no time at all to do what they said and zip back at light speed to be in my room with a new bunch of clothes. I had no recall at all of walking to the stalls. But I was invisible and apparently in a different dimension where I can remember, and had produced clothes in my arms. No one had fed.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”