An entity that may classify as demonic/paranormal/evil HELP WANTED

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
KyleKellerman

An entity that may classify as demonic/paranormal/evil HELP WANTED

Postby KyleKellerman » 17 Aug 2017 06:32

About a year ago I used to have the dream/daydream a lot. The dream always had me on what seemed to be a clif that overlooks a valley but I could never go to the end he and see what was on the other side. But one day, I had a daydream and in it I walk up to the edge and saw something truly horrifying to me. There were bones and skulls everywhere and a cloaked figure with a staff that had a crow skull on it and then it stopped and I had that dream over and over until it it happened again and this time it went further. A little after looking over the edge he cloaked figure dissapeared and appeared behind me while slowly walking twords me but about 4 steps away he stopped and all I saw was a cloaked figure with a staff and in the spots u would of seen flesh it was only a thick black shadow. It said to me,"Why are u here""Who are you" and then it stopped and it loved that dream only 3 times before it went away completely and a couple days later my girlfriend then had a dream that she described as "fear world" or something like that. What is this dream and what does it mean? I fear nothing but every time I had that dream I was scared out of my mind and now all I can think of is that dream and what it means but so far I have found nothing so I have come here to look for help on this dream. If u know anything or would like to ask me anything about it contact me at kylekellerman@gmail.com or send me a msg at (619)-820-5916. I would love some help in figureing out this dream that used to haunt me for at least a year. Also if i could draw or sketch what I see very vividly I would and post it here but I can not sadly. I just wish I could share exactly what I saw with someone else so that someone knows what I'm talking about, also I have only told my girlfriend about this dream. Of all the dreams I have this is the most fearsome and the only one I would classify as a nightmare even though it no longer scares me but it does haunt me. Please please help if u can or if u know anything at all that could explain it.

lucidé

Re: An entity that may classify as demonic/paranormal/evil HELP WANTED

Postby lucidé » 18 Aug 2017 03:34

Dreams aren't real, it is your adrenaline and fear of the dream that is making it seem real to you.
What you need to do before you have another one of these dreams is perform a reality check, and if you should have this dream again, say to yourself, "This isn't real, it cannot hurt me!" If you can become aware of your dream, and realize it cannot hurt you, fight your fear and if you have the courage, attack the cloaked figure. If you face your fears in your dreams, you will find some courage inside you never knew you had, which will make facing real life worries that much easier.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Paranormal Activity”