The Journey

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Melasdesign

Re: The Journey

Postby Melasdesign » 24 Aug 2017 15:56

Beautiful. Cinematic.

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 29 Aug 2017 17:49

Wow, creepy and very interesting. :shock:

RealityShifter

Postby RealityShifter » 14 Feb 2018 03:44

Hi again.

lucidé wrote:I should probably tell you RealityShifter, 24/7 most likely believes that you are having a non-lucid dream. Most people don't believe you can actually turn into a ghost, and if Summerlander were on here, he'd probably be insulting you for believing you are turning into one. I have no problem with your views, although I will probably continue to believe at least for now they are non-lucid dreams, as unless you believe during the time you are dreaming, it is not a lucid dream.

As for my views, I am extremely phobic of turning into a ghost and hope I never have to have that happen to me. I will always be in denial of the existence of such because it's too frightening. Despite this, I have had some very unforgettable lucid dreams.

Lucidè your definition of conscious dreams is right, but during these states I was more than aware. If I have to compare them to something, then the closest thing will be WILD. Where did I mention that I was becoming a ghost? From the beginning, I thought they were just bad dreams, but they were too strange and over time things started to come together.

August 2011

Started like the rest when I closed my eyes here I opened them in an unfamiliar place. It
looked like a park between two blocks of flats. It was dark and deserted, only the street
lights were faint. I kicked something on the ground, bent over and took it to see what it
was. It was metallic in a strange shape. I cut myself on it and dropped it to the ground when there was a loud echoing noise around. I went back because I thought someone had heard me by stumbling and falling aside. I hit hard and suffered severe pain in the place. I ended the state in the usual way and woke up in bed, but the pain continued.

Three days later, I got very sick as the pain was in the same place.

P.S. And to clear any misunderstanding, I do not post here to brag, but to seek answers to help me understand it.
Lucid Dreams: 250+
OOBE: 11+

RealityShifter

Postby RealityShifter » 19 Feb 2018 04:29

I will pretend that somebody answered already and post more. :roll:

Sep 2011
I was too sick and nothing happened.:sick:

Oct 2011
I had not yet fully recovered, so the transfer was incomplete.
Closing my eyes here I opened them elsewhere, but I could not move. With my left eye I could see another room, and on my right I could see my room. The feeling was as if I was in two places at the same time. :shock: That's why I ended the state with my usual technique.

P.S. The phenomenon of the next month caused me a real PTSD. Even writing about it causes me stress. That night, four died, and I got away by the skin of one's teeth. I still hear their screams. Within days, half of my hair turned white literally. I'm still not sure how to describe it yet. That's why cut me some slack will ya.
Lucid Dreams: 250+
OOBE: 11+

Return to “Paranormal Activity”