Please you must read this!!!

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
babaliaris

Please you must read this!!!

Postby babaliaris » 16 Sep 2017 00:44

It's 2 am (greek time) and i'm afraid to go back to sleep.

I went to sleep at 10:30 because i was very tired. Then this happened:

I'm in my bed where i sleep and i'm dreaming that i'm sleeping. My best friend is sleeping in the next bedroom but now he's whispering at me in a wicked way! I can't move because i'm very tired and sleepy but my friend is whispering about all these thinks and i finally waking up from my fear!
Because i'm very tired i'm closing my eyes and after 2 seconds i'm back there! Now i'm dreaming being in the kitchen which is excactly 1 feet away of where i sleep and i'm flooding the floor while my friend is there and watch me! I wake up again i'm closing my eyes and after 2 seconds i'm back there! Now i'm sleeping again and my friend sit's next to where i sleep and pushes me in the way you push someone when you're trying to wake him up. I wake up immediately again.

I don't know how many times this loop repeated itself but i'm 100% sure i was really waking up and after 2 seconds i was back there and every time something else was happening! Also i knew i was dreaming and i was trying to get away from that (i think this was causing me to wake up).

This never happend to me before! Before we go to sleep we drunk two beers (4/2 each) and we saw paranormal activity (the movie). I've watched a lot more scary movies but this did not happened before and also it wan't the first time i was watching it. Also for the record i'm 21 years old.

Has anyone else experienced something like that and if yes how can i counter it next time!

Also i forgot to mention that first i tried to post this from my smartphone which is very powerfull but i couldn't because everytime i was writting my answer the memory of me phone (RAM 3 gb) was full! I might overdoing it a little but this never happended with my phone! It never run's out of memory! It's like something didn't want me to post this. Then i opened my computer to do it.

24/7/365

Re: Please you must read this!!!

Postby 24/7/365 » 17 Sep 2017 15:22

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”: Franklin D. Roosevelt

Return to “Paranormal Activity”