I saw a black eyed child in my dream?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Blazeml111

I saw a black eyed child in my dream?

Postby Blazeml111 » 02 Oct 2017 19:54

So first and foremost, I had no idea what a black eyed child was until I googled my dream of it.

For about 8 years of my life, I was having this reoccuring dream every other week. I would be walking around my grandmas house alone with all the lights off and a storm outside. Every now and then, id see a blue mist at the corner of my vision but everytime I would look directly at it, it would dissapear. This would occur 4-5 times in the dream and then id wake up. Id have this dream maybe once every other week for 8 years. One day, I was having the same dream but when I looked at the mist for the hundredth time, instead of it dissapearing, I saw a little boy dressed in world war 2 era clothing (I want to say pajamas). His entire body had a blue-greyish tint. My "perspective/view" then detached from me and kinda zoomed in on his face, which I then noticed he had all black eyes. Like they were like a void or two blackholes where each eye was supposed to be. I then woke up and never had that dream again. Ive also seen him once more about a month later in a totally unrelated rapture nightmare (Rapture happened, I was left behind, Huge crazy scary demons were everywhere, and the same boy but tinted yellow was following me). I am not religious but my family is slightly but they dont give me mess about being an atheist at all. I did google black eyed children after my dreams ended but I have no idea why id be seeing one in my dreams. Anybody know what this means?

24/7/365

Re: I saw a black eyed child in my dream?

Postby 24/7/365 » 04 Oct 2017 15:47

Black eyes are referred to as non-directional eyes.

Blazeml111

Postby Blazeml111 » 06 Oct 2017 21:25

24/7/365 wrote:Black eyes are referred to as non-directional eyes.

How does this relate to me, though?

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 12 Oct 2017 18:01

how do you relate?

Return to “Paranormal Activity”