Help me....

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Ben

Help me....

Postby Ben » 14 Oct 2017 00:20

Hi! I dont know if this is the right place to post this.

For about 4 months now, every once in a while i fet these crazy dreams.
It can happen in many different ways, but last night i had the most crazy experience, but first let me tell you about what usually happens.
I am just falling asleep as usual, but suddenly i enter this weird mode where i feel like i enter some sort of mode where i get really dizzy and iit feels like i am moments away from fainting. I try to struggle against. While this is happening i get these crazy vibrations in my body, feels like cramps. Often i end up falling on the floor and beeing pushed around and down to the floor. I try to scream, but it is not possible. After this i usually just waut untill it wears off and i suddenly wake up again safe in my bed. 'i often try to shut my eyes open during this experience because it is scary.

Last night i got the same thing, except i suddenly felt like i was being thrown up in to my ceiling by some unknown powers. I understood what was happening because similar things had keep happening to me, but then i usually feel like im being pushed down to the floor. I kinda thought i could control my dream now since i knew this feeling from before. i still felt really strong vibrations and noises. Since i thought i controlled my dream i just dived down to the floor from my ceiling because i wanted to wake up, but i just went right through it and suddenly i foound my self in this really creepy place. in some sort of room where everything was quiet but i still had the same feeling that something was pushing me down. I started freaking out and i managed to fight my way out of this place by trying to scream for help. I woke up in my bed as i usually do, being freaked out.

I have been reading about astral projections and it describes almost excactly how i feel.

Sorry if my english is not so good.

Sph2o

Re: Help me....

Postby Sph2o » 22 Oct 2017 03:10

From what you are describing, I would say you were having an advanced case of sleep paralysis. Let me explain.

Sleep paralysis occurs when your body sleeps but your mind stays wide awake, this induces symptoms such as being rendered immobile, feeling a pressure on your back or chest, a sense of being unbalanced, moving or even weightless (caused by a confusion in the inner ear canal) and even hallucinations, which take the fear route with many people. You can find more fantastical references to the similar under the term of "The Old Hag" or experiences of the paranormal, but science can easily explain. This paralysis comes from a relapse in the brain that tricks your brain into believing its asleep, creating these often frightening symptoms that would usually assist in making dreams more real.

My advice to you is...relax. In most cases sleep paralysis is caused when under pressure or stress that may keep your brain awake long after your body goes to sleep. Or, as you are on a lucid dream website so I would assume that that's what you were trying to do, go to bed only when tired enough to doze off. You're less likely to be able to enter a dream fully conscious, so wait until you are in a dream, check your references such as your hands or a clock, THEN attempt to regain full consciousness. If you need help in relaxing and lucid dreaming I would recommend white noise, relaxing scents such as eucalyptus or lavender, and caffeine free herbal teas before trying again. Good luck. :)

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 24 Nov 2017 18:00

sounds like someone is afoot.

tacocatburp

Postby tacocatburp » 09 Dec 2017 08:43

Sounds like you are having pre-OBE and OBE's Dan. The sensation of be slammed on the floor or ceiling sounds as if you are mixing/interpreting sensations from your physical body and non-physical body.

Instead of fighting it, try to approach it as an observer and explorer if possible.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”