out of body experience

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Galdrien

out of body experience

Postby Galdrien » 01 Aug 2012 23:23

I think this was the beginning of a oobe but I'm not sure I woke up (or so I thought) and I was stucknot a able to move which I've read is usually how these things start but I didn't know what it was at the time sonic was freaked out and I think I messed it up because the darkness around the edge of my bed started to form something and said (someone that I didn't know) was going to die then I woke up. Was this supposed to be an oobe and I messed it up or was this something else?

Galdrien

Re: out of body experience

Postby Galdrien » 01 Aug 2012 23:24

So many spelling errors sorry :? But hopefully you can understand it.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 05 Aug 2012 12:08

You were stuck and unable to move- sleep paralysis + "darkness at the foot of my bed started to form something..."- standard old hag experience. SP is only loosely connected to OBE. Celia Greene in her study of OBE found that only 40% experience paralysis before OBE.

As you know you were sleeping when it happened you should excluded the paranormal, unless you think spirits talk to you in your sleep.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Galdrien

Postby Galdrien » 06 Aug 2012 11:48

I don't believe much in the paranormal but I found it fitting to post here

Return to “Paranormal Activity”