Connect with another being in a dream

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
lucidé
Posts: 523
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 03:10

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby lucidé » 30 Nov 2017 22:34

RedKryptonite wrote:@lucidé

I have to ask,but is it possible to meet a DC on a regular basis when you're lucid dreaming? (with the DC's memories intact of your previous meetings)

I've never tried this,but it seems you have extensive experience with this,so I'm definitely interested. I'm definitely interested in having a close relationship with a DC if its at all possible.

Yes of course it is.
When I was a teenager, I met a character in my lucid dreams named Ariana. She and I were very best friends, and she was extremely helpful. I don't really meet with her anymore since my sister had a child named this. However, I made a new DC friend I usually call my quasiplatonic friend. He and I really share certain personality values, and I am not afraid to talk to this DC. It makes it easier in a lucid dream where I feel like I can trust a character, as characters aren't capable of betrayal, and in some lucid dreams I have, I am also free from my afflictions.
Aside from just those 2 made up characters, there were many times I attempted to "dream mesh" with some of my friends also capable of lucid dreaming, where in the lucid dream, we intentionally interact with each others' characters, and we find similarities to each others' dreams. Quite often, we managed to program our lucid dreams to be between 75%-90% similar, even to the point where we all even managed to pull off dream spying (looking at a real world based event/object and comparing) and password exchange (one of us comes up with a password in one of our lucid dreams or the name of a place, and we all match it from each others' lucid dreams) at least a few times. There's nothing big about accomplishing anything like that, there is always around 1 in 100,000 chance of accomplishing something like that in a lucid dream, and probability never has limits on how often it can/cannot happen.

I repeat, they are not a character. I want to connect with them through a dream and then we'll be together always. Or maybe we'll connect in wake reality, but we'll try both ways. And we'll be able to talk when I'm awake, and her love will nourish me, and together we will achieve great things. She presented as dream character, but aren't you a character in your dreams too, basically? The one representing the conscious, while others usually represent the subsconsious, although they could be other beings. I connected with actual beings other than her at least four times in my dreams.


Sometimes I wish that were the case with my lucid dreams, especially with the one where I went into shock, stopped breathing, and passed out.
Like that quasiplatonic friend of mine in my lucid dream, who accepts me no matter what I am, and I can talk to him about anything I want. Like you, I do pretty fun things with this quasiplatonic friend in my lucid dreams, because I am more capable of having friends in a lucid dream.

In a lucid dream, you are consciousness, and can either inhabit a dream body which you can shape as you want, or you can be just the eyes, which is also called 3rd person.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AmaraDreamer
Posts: 25
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 06:41

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 01 Dec 2017 09:28

lucidé wrote:
RedKryptonite wrote:@lucidé
I repeat, they are not a character. I want to connect with them through a dream and then we'll be together always. Or maybe we'll connect in wake reality, but we'll try both ways. And we'll be able to talk when I'm awake, and her love will nourish me, and together we will achieve great things. She presented as dream character, but aren't you a character in your dreams too, basically? The one representing the conscious, while others usually represent the subsconsious, although they could be other beings. I connected with actual beings other than her at least four times in my dreams.


Sometimes I wish that were the case with my lucid dreams, especially with the one where I went into shock, stopped breathing, and passed out.
Like that quasiplatonic friend of mine in my lucid dream, who accepts me no matter what I am, and I can talk to him about anything I want. Like you, I do pretty fun things with this quasiplatonic friend in my lucid dreams, because I am more capable of having friends in a lucid dream.

In a lucid dream, you are consciousness, and can either inhabit a dream body which you can shape as you want, or you can be just the eyes, which is also called 3rd person.


So you don't have the answer how to connect with her? We are together in wake reality, and this is not a fantasy, that is empirically proven truth. With your knowledge, do you have any ideas about how to connect? I want full union, and for that we need a right state of mind which can be achieved either in wake reality or in a dream.

lucidé
Posts: 523
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 03:10

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby lucidé » 01 Dec 2017 17:07

AmaraDreamer wrote:
So you don't have the answer how to connect with her? We are together in wake reality, and this is not a fantasy, that is empirically proven truth. With your knowledge, do you have any ideas about how to connect? I want full union, and for that we need a right state of mind which can be achieved either in wake reality or in a dream.

You don't know what quasiplatonic even is. It's a committed relationship that does not involving love making. In other words, that character I am probably as closer to, if not closer than many of my family members. It's impossible for me to trust too well in real life, after what happened in middle school.
The DC BTW I am meeting with is definitely a guy, and we pretty much already have what you call full union. It's rather enjoyable how this DC is right there in my room as I am flying into the WILD version of my room, and then we fly off to different places. Your character BTW should be there when you are sad to lift you up if you have full union. I had a DC before this one that was there for me quite often when I was sad. She left for an unknown reason after my niece was born. She had the same name as my niece.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AmaraDreamer
Posts: 25
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 06:41

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 03 Dec 2017 10:39

lucidé wrote:
AmaraDreamer wrote:
So you don't have the answer how to connect with her? We are together in wake reality, and this is not a fantasy, that is empirically proven truth. With your knowledge, do you have any ideas about how to connect? I want full union, and for that we need a right state of mind which can be achieved either in wake reality or in a dream.

You don't know what quasiplatonic even is. It's a committed relationship that does not involving love making. In other words, that character I am probably as closer to, if not closer than many of my family members. It's impossible for me to trust too well in real life, after what happened in middle school.
The DC BTW I am meeting with is definitely a guy, and we pretty much already have what you call full union. It's rather enjoyable how this DC is right there in my room as I am flying into the WILD version of my room, and then we fly off to different places. Your character BTW should be there when you are sad to lift you up if you have full union. I had a DC before this one that was there for me quite often when I was sad. She left for an unknown reason after my niece was born. She had the same name as my niece.


Unless you claim that's another being (it may be possible, but at least subjective evidence would be needed), I won't call it union, as you can't unite with part of your subconsious as it's already your part. Do you understand that who I am connecting with is LITERALLY ANOTHER BEING (not just part of me), and this is real life? I just want to attempt to achieve full union through a dream because to do that, right state of mind is necessary, and in dreams you can achieve various unique states of mind. Then it will be union always, including wake reality. Then we'll get even closer and be able to communicate in wake reality too.

And thanks for the info, very appreciated.

lucidé
Posts: 523
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 03:10

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby lucidé » 05 Dec 2017 01:19

AmaraDreamer wrote:
Unless you claim that's another being (it may be possible, but at least subjective evidence would be needed), I won't call it union, as you can't unite with part of your subconsious as it's already your part. Do you understand that who I am connecting with is LITERALLY ANOTHER BEING (not just part of me), and this is real life? I just want to attempt to achieve full union through a dream because to do that, right state of mind is necessary, and in dreams you can achieve various unique states of mind. Then it will be union always, including wake reality. Then we'll get even closer and be able to communicate in wake reality too.

And thanks for the info, very appreciated.

I wonder how it is real life when you yourself are asleep? The "subconscious" is very capable of pulling all sorts of tricks on you.

My lucid dream friend I knew in real life years ago saw the exact same DC in his lucid dream when we were "dream meshing" shortly before he died. He even was able to verify the name of my DC to me in real life which counts as the dream meshing password confirmation. I thought it was pretty cool he saw my dream character. He was the only lucid dream friend to see him, because the others and I had gone our separate ways by then. Just because we both saw him, he's still a DC. Just because he's a DC, doesn't mean he isn't still all that much more valuable to me.
He may be a DC, but he was the very first one to come to my aid when my life was in great danger after I passed out during a shock, and regained consciousness during a lucid dream. I was with him and went to a utopia to plead with some characters to help save me, as placebo effect from the lucid dream is real.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AmaraDreamer
Posts: 25
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 06:41

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 05 Dec 2017 07:08

lucidé wrote:
I wonder how it is real life when you yourself are asleep? The "subconscious" is very capable of pulling all sorts of tricks on you.



"Real life" I meant that's not a plot of the dream or anything. It's what's happening both in wake reality and in dreams.

I have multiple confirmations that connection is happening. I have experienced explicit anomalies in wake state and I connected with her in wake state too. And we are connected right now too. I mean, dreams are state of mind, and direct connection with a being can make it so the state of mind depends on connection. And I connected with at least 4 other beings in my dreams, that is for sure. It's just a state your brain is in and it means nothing, if connection happens in this state then it's valid.

I mean look. The thread is explicitly in the "Paranormal activity" forum. It's no wonder that such things get asked here.

lucidé
Posts: 523
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 03:10

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby lucidé » 05 Dec 2017 21:47

AmaraDreamer wrote:
I have multiple confirmations that connection is happening. I have experienced explicit anomalies in wake state and I connected with her in wake state too. And we are connected right now too. I mean, dreams are state of mind, and direct connection with a being can make it so the state of mind depends on connection. And I connected with at least 4 other beings in my dreams, that is for sure. It's just a state your brain is in and it means nothing, if connection happens in this state then it's valid.

I mean look. The thread is explicitly in the "Paranormal activity" forum. It's no wonder that such things get asked here.

If she's here in real life, ask her to do something for you on camera. You should have no problem getting photographic evidence of her.

The paranormal forum is not as it sounds, and in the past, has been a trap set out by some of the more active users on here, which results in bullying and flame bait and ends up in most users either leaving and even a rare few committing suicide. It isn't like I don't believe you or anything, but this forum is a science believing forum, and almost no user on here believes in the paranormal. I even have asked several times they just remove the paranormal section because of how bad things get. The subject of the paranormal has gotten so taboo that they even decided to censor Meowth's NDEs in the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime to just be dream like in the non-Japanese versions.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AmaraDreamer
Posts: 25
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 06:41

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 06 Dec 2017 10:47

lucidé wrote:If she's here in real life, ask her to do something for you on camera. You should have no problem getting photographic evidence of her.

This is not how it works. The connection is to my soul, not to physical. My soul is the only thing which connects her with this world, and she can only do what my soul can do, and I can't move objects with mind, yet. There can be untransferable evidence because conscioussness is primary to matter. I have full evidence but it's untransferable. Any claim that evidence has to be transferable is based on materialism which is false. Transferability is good but it is not required for knowledge. There is also evidence based on stream of subtle syncronicities, and I have to be believing in these gentle signs to get closer.

It's not unscientific or anything. This is simple. Conscioussness is primary and is capable of direct knowledge. That knowledge may involve anomalies, finding patterns, mental conclusions and genuine feelings. But boundaries exist and sometimes that knowledge can't be transfered as knowledge to others, but only as a claim. And there is also belief, which is based on intuition and adds to knowledge.

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 4162
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby Summerlander » 09 Dec 2017 04:57

What kind of anti-scientific sophistry is this that makes the very tall claim indeed that consciousness is primary? What does that even mean? :D

Are you saying that what we call the physical world---with all its natural laws, cause-and-effect, order and entropy---is devoid of any reality and merely a collective mental illusion? Do you base such epistemological conclusion on the fact that all you can truly know is your mind's existence and everything begins with consciousness? :roll:

That's not really evidence that the existence of objective reality depends on conscious beings observing it; it just demonstrates that reality can only be consciously confirmed (not created) by sentient beings who observe it, which, needless to say, is neither here nor there. The universe could---and most certainly continues to---exist long after the demise of aware biological units. Your flimsy hypothesis---which is all it really is in all honesty---does not winnow out this very tangible possibility.

Your perspective is a tad solipsistic, if not factiously self-conceited, and doesn't even bear enough cogency to threaten materialism. :)

God complex alert: You wish to be majorly relevant and special in the origins of what surrounds you---the imagined 'Creator' itself!---when the reality you observe naturally flaunts a distensible age that overshadows your own by an average of 175 million anthropic factors! We know this through the analysis of Hubble's law, mass spectrometry and a mathematical extrapolation of isotopic decay.

Newsflash: The universe tells us human life came much later in its actuating, expansive process. Your temporal awareness is ostensibly nothing but a flukey mote on the space-time fabric. It appears that we are insignificant carboniferous bods. I wouldn't be suprised if this reflection scares the egotistical likes of you. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

User avatar
tacocatburp
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Dec 2017 03:21
Location: Imperial States of America & Oceania

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby tacocatburp » 09 Dec 2017 07:51

The biggest doubters doubt their own existence. Paranormal and supernatural things are very subjective and you cannot prove or disprove the subjective with objective tools.

You can connect to others in dreams and astral planes. We all dream and astral travel even if we don't remember.

If you want a deeper connection with this girl in your lucid dream, then it needs to be a mutual desire for both of you. I would suggest practicing techniques to improve your lucid dreaming and increasing your chances of seeing her (and remembering).


Return to “Paranormal Activity”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests