Connect with another being in a dream

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AmaraDreamer

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 09 Dec 2017 08:43

Summerlander wrote:What kind of anti-scientific sophistry is this that makes the very tall claim indeed that consciousness is primary? What does that even mean? :D

Antiscientific? Even with human science which is turned from grace with all its materialism, there are prominent scientists who know the truth:

Von Neumann said that "consciousness, whatever it is, appears to be the only thing in physics that can ultimately cause this collapse or [Conscious] observation.“

Max Planck: "I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness.“

Wolfgang Pauli: "We do not assume any longer the detached observer, occurring in the idealizations of this classical type of theory, but an [Conscious] observer who by his indeterminable effects creates a new situation, theoretically described as a new state of the observed system.“

Martin Rees: "The [Conscious] universe could only come into existence if someone [Consciously] observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are [Consciously] aware of it.“

Summerlander wrote:Are you saying that what we call the physical world---with all its natural laws, cause-and-effect, order and entropy---is devoid of any reality and merely a collective mental illusion?

Pretty much. In Hinduism, there is such a concept as Maya, which is illusory material reality, compared to genuine spiritual with absolute existence.

Summerlander wrote:That's not really evidence that the existence of objective reality depends on conscious beings observing it

I have complete untransferable evidence of anomalies. In your framework, my claims are a hypothesis, in mine - it's a confirmed truth. Any claims that try to challenge memories of anomalies are based on what I call the Central Lie, which is clearly seen as false. That is a claim of godlessness and depreciation, any being with high-awareness intellect can see that's false. It's intuitively seen as false. Then even reason alone can prove the conscioussness primarity claim for me. Also, you can't comprehend God just thinking using material mind. You'd have to go beyond that.

Summerlander wrote:God complex alert: You wish to be majorly relevant and special in the origins of what surrounds you---the imagined 'Creator' itself!---when the reality you observe naturally flaunts a distensible age that overshadows your own by an average of 175 million anthropic factors! We know this through the analysis of Hubble's law, mass spectrometry and a mathematical extrapolation of isotopic decay.

Nope, I believe in God and that my soul is a particle of Him. And a part is equivalent to the whole. Soul is eternal in time and equivalent to the Source. That is the amazing truth everyone should accept, everyone is relevant and special.

Summerlander wrote:Newsflash: The universe tells us human life came much later in its actuating, expansive process. Your temporal awareness is ostensibly nothing but a flukey mote on the space-time fabric. It appears that we are insignificant carboniferous bods. I wouldn't be suprised if this reflection scares the egotistical likes of you. :mrgreen:

Lies don't scare me. I know that I am everything. And you are too, you just should appreciate yourself a bit more.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Dec 2017 22:42

I've heard this before. Some individuals who claim such credentials are not scientists, they are crackpots. And it's a shame that some of the real ones you mention are often misunderstood or what they say is quoted out of context. Did you even know that Newton was into alchemy and assumed God took care of the parts he didn't understand regarding astrophysics? Until Laplace arrived in the scene ... and the 'divine gaps' vanished to be replaced by the laws of nature. Wake up, pal. :mrgreen:

For all the neophytes out there: the evigence strongly suggests consciousness---at least the anthropic kind which is powerful enough to intellectually appreciate the universe---arrived at the scene just a few millions of years ago. :D

The universe went through a hot phase shortly after the Big Bang which lasted a gazillion years and during which the formation of atoms was impossible until everything cooled down. Certainly no life at the time let alone consciousness. These didn't come until the stars finally formed to produce heaver elements such as carbon---the main ingredient of life.

Moral of the story: matter precedes consciousness. And it shows when a hundred and fifty years of neuroscience and neurology has taught us that every aspect about the mind can be expunged through brain damage or malfunction. If memory, sight, hearing, even understanding can be cerebrally compromised, how can people expect to see and recognise their deceased loved ones in some heavenly realm when their noggins have been completely destroyed at death?

And did someone say 'astral planes' here? Keep dreaming ... :D

For me, it is clear as day that God is as plausible as the Tooth Fairy ... And if such a god does exist he is answerable for all the misery he caused. With great power comes responsibility. What responsible father kills babies with tsunamis? Or allows it to happen? A sadist or a clumsy twat. :twisted:

Casuistic word of the day: Untransferable. :mrgreen:

Lies don't scare me. I know that I am everything. And you are too, you just should appreciate yourself a bit more.

I knew you were egotistical. Now I know you're narcissistic, too. My intuition worked. Mankind is twarted by a particular brand of unreason best described as pseudoscientific solipsism: 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 10 Dec 2017 18:26

AmaraDreamer wrote:There can be untransferable evidence because conscioussness is primary to matter. I have full evidence but it's untransferable. Any claim that evidence has to be transferable is based on materialism which is false. Transferability is good but it is not required for knowledge. There is also evidence based on stream of subtle syncronicities, and I have to be believing in these gentle signs to get closer.

It is still the subconscious, just believe me on this. I even was able to train myself to somehow lucid dream without mental afflictions, which is a near impossible feat for most people. Dreaming without physical or mental disabilities however, has been claimed several times by blind and deaf people during traumatic situations, so the subconscious or the dream-state is fully capable of great self-helping and self-healing abilities. I was able to save myself from "disappearing" using dream healing. Also because the laws of math affect all universes including the dream world, that means the laws of probability can also affect it in ways that may appear supernatural, however, if low probability didn't happen every once in a while, you or I wouldn't exist.

Pretty much. In Hinduism, there is such a concept as Maya, which is illusory material reality, compared to genuine spiritual with absolute existence.

You do 3D Maya as well? I really enjoy that 3d animation program as well, isn't it the best? I just finished taking yet another Maya class (which I will take again to sharpen my animations later next year) Would you mind showing me some of your artwork?
It's never a good idea to start a religious argument on here, because things always get very ugly. For several years on this forum, this is how every argument like that ends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvDNZJCNwL8 (starting at 1:22). I just hope certain users never buy a machine gun if they end up going to Utah.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 10 Dec 2017 18:44

the uncertainty principle of etheorium

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 10 Dec 2017 19:11

lucidé wrote:It is still the subconscious, just believe me on this.

No. Faith is power. It's like asking a religious person: "There may be no God, just believe me on this". Only through full faith we can achieve union. And there are full confirmations even in the knowledge sphere on this, and anomalies go beyond that and it would be delusional of me to not hold to the truth that I've discovered. It's like denying that the Moon orbits Earth.

Summerlander wrote:Moral of the story: matter precedes consciousness. And it shows when a hundred and fifty years of neuroscience and neurology has taught us that every aspect about the mind can be expunged through brain damage or malfunction. If memory, sight, hearing, even understanding can be cerebrally compromised, how can people expect to see and recognise their deceased loved ones in some heavenly realm when their noggins have been completely destroyed at death?

The time scale of your story is irrelevant. There were universes existing others than this one on time scales far beyond that and God created this universe like the others. And the brain is a tool for the soul to use. Including understanding, reason and intellect. There are things which show the effects of soul, but they get more subtle to notice because of the materialistic delusion humanity has. Conscioussness defines the very laws of reality so the humanity has locked itself in self-supporting materialist delusion. And for religious people, there is not enough devotion.

So, conscioussness precedes matter, God created everything, retrocausality exists, instant transmission exists, entropy can decrease with time, Earth science has fallen from grace, you've just locked yourself in a cage. You chose to demean yourself, but don't worry - Truth is coming. People living a lie are so engrossed in it that they lie even to themselves. Your view may be self sufficient, but it's just a bubble of denial you've locked yourself in. You view the world through a prism of lies. To choose between amazing truth and demeaning lie - you choose the second. I suggest you to throw away the garbage of your worldview and start from zero. Just believe me on this, you would not regret it. First thing - you are everything. This is not solipsism because others are also conscious and equivalent to the Absolute. Then go from there, your conscioussness is the only thing you can be sure of existing so you can't give up just meeting some limitations of this world, these limitations are self imposed by humanity. It's ok to go against the masses, it's not antiscientific because science doesn't contradict with idealism.

Conscioussness is capable of comprehending the truth directly and distinguishing between the illusion and the genuine directly. People having transcendent experiences use that capability of conscioussness to understand the truth. Materialists are locked in an illusion which proclaims truth as illusory and illusion as truth. Ironic, isn't it?

As for God and suffering problem, suffering happened because of free will. Free will was given to develop, mortals overcome the obstacles and choose the right path when there is a wrong choice and develop because of that. Humans locked themselves in a materialistic delusion and suffer because of this. So get out of it and unlock your potential. Everything good in you is already from God, because it's impossible to develop a consistent morality based on materialism, people who claim that go beyond it not even realizing it.
Last edited by AmaraDreamer on 10 Dec 2017 20:02, edited 2 times in total.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Dec 2017 20:01

I feel like lucide is the only one talking sense here. :mrgreen:

No. Faith is power. It's like asking a religious person: "There may be no God, just believe me on this".

Faith is not a virtue. Faith is an overrated form of unreason. You don't put all your eggs in one basket without foundation. Only a madman would do that. They are so enamoured with their fantasies that they simply have to be true. Btw, the 'There may be no God, just believe me on this,' sounds more like an affirmation than a question. 8-)
Last edited by Summerlander on 10 Dec 2017 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 10 Dec 2017 20:06

Summerlander wrote:I feel like lucide is the only one talking sense here.

Talking sense... Knowledge of the Absolute is the true knowledge, and knowledge of the matter (illusory) is not true knowledge. So I am talking the most sense here, I gave a lot of truths in my previous message.

I would put everything on my beliefs. If doing something means death if they are false and awakening if they are true, I would do that. Because I 100% sure that they are true.
Last edited by AmaraDreamer on 10 Dec 2017 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Dec 2017 20:09

You gave piffle. :D

We live in a deterministic universe. It's the product of a cause-and-effect process which manifests what we see around us including ourselves. We are made of that matter. Therefore we are naturally moving along with it and thus our will is not free but determined by existent physical currents which greatly precedes your own existence. We don't know what the fuck this is but it certainly isn't some Yahweh that made it. The concept of gods is a product of mankind's infantile beginnings. It is very old and still lingers in the minds of sadomasochistic individuals who would rather lazily say 'God made it!' as an answer to everything instead of reasonably using mankind's best method of enquiry: science. 8-)
Last edited by Summerlander on 10 Dec 2017 20:22, edited 1 time in total.

- Padmasambhava

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 10 Dec 2017 20:20

Summerlander wrote:You gave piffle. :D

Qualitatively higher types of intellect than material are required to understand what I said there. Or you are just afraid of the truth and choose to ignore it. Relax. If you think your worldview is so great then it wouldn't harm it to try to understand what I told up there? You were either just dismissing that because it contradicts your core views (I mean don't want to try to understand, don't try, but to think it's piffle because of that full dismissal is a kind of irrational behavior pretty common in materialists; I think it's because of ego's desire to feel superior... That's fake, and that is egoism. Just take the genuine truth that you are everything. You won't need the fake feelings of superiority then), or can't understand what I said because your intellect beyond the material is closed off.

I tell you a secret: all the materialism is piffle because it's just a pile of logical conclusions based on false premises.
Last edited by AmaraDreamer on 10 Dec 2017 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 10 Dec 2017 20:33

Summerlander wrote:We live in a deterministic universe. It's the product of a cause-and-effect process which manifests what we see around us including ourselves. We are made of that matter. Therefore we are naturally moving along with it and thus our will is not free but determined by existent physical currents which greatly precedes your own existence. We don't know what the fuck this is but it certainly isn't some Yahweh that made it. The concept of gods is a product of mankind's infantile beginnings. It is very old and still lingers in the minds of sadomasochistic individuals who would rather lazily say 'God made it!' as an answer to everything instead of reasonably using mankind's best method of enquiry: science. 8-)

Quantum wave function collapse, heard of it? Scientists know that it's not a deterministic process. Most think it's random. But the fact is that there is nothing random, and all the wave function collapse is determined by free will of conscious beings. Of course, processes in atoms may be chaotic, like dice roll, but actions of beings and causality fully determined it. Quantum processes in the brain are organized and can be aided by free will, although for people who engross in the material free will is limited, they let the ego in the brain to choose for them. Want to be free - scrap materialism.

Gaining knowledge is one of the goals of life and God made the world with possibility of limitless cognition for beings. It is ignorant to use religion to close the gaps, but that doesn't invalidate religion one bit. Religion there is to show the Truth, it's just with time humans distorted some of its meaning.

This is ironic that materialistic thinking claims to be all for knowledge, but instead the very such thinking limits the laws of nature, closing off the possibilities of knowledge. Conscioussness defines reality, and if people think limitedly, the world around them is also limited, and that is not just perception, that is causal relation. Want scientific breakthroughs - scrap the materialism.
Last edited by AmaraDreamer on 10 Dec 2017 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”