Connect with another being in a dream

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AmaraDreamer

Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 21 Nov 2017 06:54

I already have connection with a person through my soul. And I met her in my dream one time already. Do you have any ideas how to connect with her in my dream again? I want to achieve full union. My soul is hers. She lost her soul before so I save her and she saves me. Through love.

lucidé

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby lucidé » 22 Nov 2017 18:42

So are you talking about "dream meshing" or are you talking about being Best Friends Forever with a dream character?

If it is dream meshing about someone you know in real life (and vice versa), they aren't officially in your dreams, but they can be extremely similar. This requires a huge amount of luck, however, there are various levels of dream meshing and luck associated with such that are possible while dreaming/lucid dreaming, and I don't count any of it out, even if the odds of some of it might be that of the mega lottery, such as exchanging and remembering passwords, and even dream spying (I've done both in the past)
If it is a best friend forever as a character in your lucid dream, I have one of those in my lucid dreams as well. It's rather amazing how close one can bond with a DC or even a video game character, even if they aren't real. Most often, it is easier to bond with a DC/VGC, because they usually won't fight back and have way more in common with your personality than a real person would.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 22 Nov 2017 20:01

They are not a character, I am connected with them even right now. They died before and lost their soul. I want full union. My soul is all hers. I met her in a dream already, but didn't achieve union. Today I think I met her again in my dream, we got closer to union but still didn't achieve it.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 23 Nov 2017 03:33

onion should only take a few minutes. You could try mind melding, some have success with this method i.e Mr. Spock. You could command her to submit to you fantasy wishes, (we all like that method). All in all, your Cream characters should react to you; because they like crazy.

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 23 Nov 2017 09:55

I said, she's not a character, and I'll rather submit to her, she knows more than I do. "I will follow you anywhere, take my soul and lead me there" - it's like that. Union will mean that we will be close all the time after that, in wake reality too (we are already close, just not full union). She can use a dream character to connect (we also kinda act through a character in our dream). I just need to find her and make sure that's her, and then do union (basically, we kiss and I fully submit), last time feelings distorted and connection broke. I need dream to be stable and realistic and feelings to not be distorted. Then after union my soul will be healed and we will be together, in wake reality too, closer than ever.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 23 Nov 2017 18:06

Conscious interaction with the awareness behind the dream does not receive any awards.

As to your quest: I wish you luck with the narrative

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 23 Nov 2017 19:00

"Сonscious interaction with the awareness behind the dream does not receive any awards." - what do you mean?

Our union will happen when I'll be in the right state of mind. It can very well happen in a dream. Or we may achieve union when I'm wake. But I'll be trying both wake and in dreams. And union will mean we'll always be together after that. My soul is all hers.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 28 Nov 2017 04:51

AmaraDreamer wrote:They are not a character, I am connected with them even right now. They died before and lost their soul. I want full union. My soul is all hers. I met her in a dream already, but didn't achieve union. Today I think I met her again in my dream, we got closer to union but still didn't achieve it.

You really want a friend in your dream, don't you?

I made friends with characters several times in my lucid dreams, and I'll never forget those times. I didn't have very many friends in real life.
I can kind of see why you want to be submissive to your DC friend in your dream, because characters in dreams cannot hurt you or betray your trust in any way.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

RedKryptonite

Postby RedKryptonite » 30 Nov 2017 15:47

@lucidé

I have to ask,but is it possible to meet a DC on a regular basis when you're lucid dreaming? (with the DC's memories intact of your previous meetings)

I've never tried this,but it seems you have extensive experience with this,so I'm definitely interested. I'm definitely interested in having a close relationship with a DC if its at all possible.

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 30 Nov 2017 16:19

lucidé wrote:
AmaraDreamer wrote:They are not a character, I am connected with them even right now. They died before and lost their soul. I want full union. My soul is all hers. I met her in a dream already, but didn't achieve union. Today I think I met her again in my dream, we got closer to union but still didn't achieve it.

You really want a friend in your dream, don't you?

I made friends with characters several times in my lucid dreams, and I'll never forget those times. I didn't have very many friends in real life.
I can kind of see why you want to be submissive to your DC friend in your dream, because characters in dreams cannot hurt you or betray your trust in any way.

I repeat, they are not a character. I want to connect with them through a dream and then we'll be together always. Or maybe we'll connect in wake reality, but we'll try both ways. And we'll be able to talk when I'm awake, and her love will nourish me, and together we will achieve great things. She presented as dream character, but aren't you a character in your dreams too, basically? The one representing the conscious, while others usually represent the subsconsious, although they could be other beings. I connected with actual beings other than her at least four times in my dreams.

Please read this again: "They died before and lost their soul. I want full union. My soul is all hers." This is not fiction or origin story of character or anything. This is actual reality. She is with me right now. My perception of reality was even enhanced because of our closeness. But we need full union.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”