Precognitive Science

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
LyesAhnis

Precognitive Science

Postby LyesAhnis » 24 Nov 2017 04:24

Well, there is a science to precognition. It is a sad fact, that in this modern time, it is considered paranormal. At times it feels self evident that there are keepers to a secret, but conspiracies have no room in research. Putting your skepticism aside is this: You experience Deja vu, topic preference, and your not the only one. There is really no need to have an apprenticeship training from a local area psychic, that may actual have the ability. Might cost you. Plus the societal mask for business operations may be a turn off.

To the point, Einstein was a patron of Causal Determinism and predistination. I use my precognitive ability every day. What I will see with my eyes at a certain axis [(4thD) - Minkowski space] in the future, I can see now in my brain. It is done with lucid dreaming, but in 3 sec... Yes, I'm gone for 0-3, yes it is intoxicating. It is frustrating the world isn't teaching it in schools. Most of us notice it in children. My private research has led me to believe Quantum Levels. This is an of course observation, but I am stating from photon measurement purposes. The base of all equations is, of course, Probability. For the physiological aspect, I guess (waiting for peer review) a amygdala and hippocampus collaboration. Many angles to attack this: the sciences
Neuroplasticity...Physics / Quantum entanglement and superposition)...Neuroscience....Out there - Astrophysic (gravitational pull, noosphere - theoretical tachyon).. Open to suggestions.... :ugeek:

24/7/365

Re: Precognitive Science

Postby 24/7/365 » 24 Nov 2017 17:55

Higher thought is a bitch!

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 28 Nov 2017 04:44

This is what precognition is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuiG78Al3yc
All of the things in the video are in fact possible, but they all have 1 thing in common. Guessing things right with the precog would be like scoring a 777 on the slot machine. Of course scoring a 777 is possible, but it is just extremely unlikely. It isn't impossible however, because someone always does win the lottery once in a while.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AmaraDreamer

Postby AmaraDreamer » 30 Nov 2017 17:57

I want to say that while there is no true randomness in existence, nothing is predetermined too. Free will of beings determines the future completely, including events such as quantum function collapse. All quantum events resolve this way because of the way beings choose to act with their free will, although systems may be chaotic and act as classical dice rolls, they are deterministic but chaotic.

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 10 Dec 2017 17:54

:lol:

Return to “Paranormal Activity”