OK WTH was this again scared lol

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

OK WTH was this again scared lol

Postby Inception » 16 Mar 2013 14:38

I am asleep and I start having dreams and I can remember the earlier one but not sure if its related anyway then somehow I get this dream where I with some fake grandmother lol and we are chilling and for some reason at like a hospital and then we go to area where like 4 old people are being kept and they have bag to help them urinate and like that. After seeing that then walking with the fake grandmother (she felt like family for sure but she was white lol I am Indian) I said to her if I ever get to that age just kill me if I can not even go toilet by myself then what is the point (very selfish lol). She said some advice I believe maybe against thinking like that but can not be sure that bit seems blurry, anyway we sit down in some waiting area and I am aware thinking how the hell can this person be related who the hell is this but the connection feels strong.

Anyway while sitting down just relaxing I decide to close my eyes (in the dream) and then that is where it begins I start seeing small white dot some colors, patterns etc and ringing in my left ear. Next thing I know I am on my bed I did not try too much to move I thought wtf is happened I get feeling someone is next to me I looking a bit to the right its a face who I believe was me I was like some ghost I had that feeling I was offshoot from my body I thought about rolling out to left as I was still a little stuck in the body I could feel my face rub against my other face which felt extreme real and scary. That is what stopped me going further and doing anything I thought o well done now your dead. So I start thinking go back to body because I also learnt that I start thinking about my body and waking it takes a while and I am scared but eventually I make it back and wake refreshed.

Re: OK WTH was this again scared lol

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 05:50

No need to get scared when strange stuff happens. Sounds like you need to work on your fears. Expect strange stuff is likely as all just part of the whole process.

Sounds like you had a false awakening.. and was hence still dreaming? .. maybe it was your own astral body you felt in whatever state you were in?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Re: OK WTH was this again scared lol

Postby oliverclay » 26 Mar 2013 06:31

Yes you are right there is no need to scare when this kind of incident happens.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”