MUTUAL DREAM

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
artic65

MUTUAL DREAM

Postby artic65 » 27 Apr 2013 20:20

I had a mutual dream about a year ago, and I didnt even know about it until recently. A few years ago I had a rather unusual dream where One Direction were moving into my neighborhood, it only has 11 houses. The weird thing was, One Direction were grown up, and by grown up I mean about 30 yrs old. The house they moved into was in front of mine, and it alsp happened too be the house that a classmate of mine lived in. In this dream was my sister, me and my neighbor. So a 2 yrs later I was teling my neighbor (the one that was ion the dream) about lucid dreaming, and I happened to mencion this dream. She got really exited and finished telling my dream. In details. And obviously it was exactly the same dream. Every last detail. I reslized a few months later to that that mutual dreaming was paranormal and was thrilled.
Just wanted to hear opinions :D

LucidLink

Re: MUTUAL DREAM

Postby LucidLink » 29 Apr 2013 13:52

I have read about these dreams happening to people before, 2 people dreaming the same dream. It's fascinating that we are capable of this, and it only supports my beliefs, which are all dreaming takes place in another dimension, not just in our heads. And sometimes, humans who are connected, end up sharing the same "dream" experience.

It also shows, mutual lucid dreaming is possible as well, 2 real people lucid in one dream, now that's even more fascinating! And entirely possible ;)

I am glad to read about an experience like this from a more personal person. Thanks for sharing, dreaming has potentials even us experienced lucid dreamers are unaware of ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

artic65

Postby artic65 » 29 Apr 2013 21:48

Youre welcome! And i am glad too, since i think its the best to share a lucid environment! :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Apr 2013 07:35

I once had a mutual dream with my daughter at exactly the same time.

I think we all may be having these at times but probably arent aware that we are as so many people forget their dreams and we often dont discuss them.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 30 Apr 2013 10:19

WOW mutual dreaming sounds awesome. Does anyone know how to acheive it? I know if you do a lot of meditating and have a very close connection with someone your chances of doing this are much greater, but can you do it with anyone?

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 30 Apr 2013 16:27

btifuldreamer wrote:WOW mutual dreaming sounds awesome. Does anyone know how to acheive it? I know if you do a lot of meditating and have a very close connection with someone your chances of doing this are much greater, but can you do it with anyone?

Mutual dreaming is very hard to make happen, but mostly because you are not lucid, and you have no controll.

However what is far easier to have happen, is a mutual lucid dream. Two lucid dreamers actively seek each other in one common dream scape. I have read a lot about it, and the people attempting it, have done it.

The best way to attempt it, is to find another lucid dreamer with GREAT dream recall. (Dream recall is very important, because you could actually sucseed in meeting your friend in the dream, but the next day you go to confirm it, he might not remember the dream! And then your success would have been wasted)
From there, you two can try whatever you want. Keep the experimentation care free and light, have fun, and if you fail your first couple tries, keep trying and don't get frustrated. Keep it care free and light.

For more detailed instructions on this, see Robert Waggoner's book: Lucid Dreaming Gateway to the Inner Self

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 01 May 2013 07:06

LucidLink wrote:However what is far easier to have happen, is a mutual lucid dream. Two lucid dreamers actively seek each other in one common dream scape. I have read a lot about it, and the people attempting it, have done it.

Yeah sorry that's what i meant; mutual lucid dream. Hvae you ever tried it?? And i read that it really only works if you are very close to someone. Is that mutual dreaming or mutual lucid dreaming :?:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image[/quote]

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 May 2013 08:28

btifuldreamer wrote:
LucidLink wrote:However what is far easier to have happen, is a mutual lucid dream. Two lucid dreamers actively seek each other in one common dream scape. I have read a lot about it, and the people attempting it, have done it.

Yeah sorry that's what i meant; mutual lucid dream. Hvae you ever tried it?? And i read that it really only works if you are very close to someone. Is that mutual dreaming or mutual lucid dreaming :?:

[/quote]

My mutual dream was one in which both of us was non lucid at the time. The closeness of the two people can help this to happen. Our experience was a spontanous one.

I dont think I'd be capable of consciousnessly doing one of those currently so the only way it would happen again to me is spontanously. (I currently arent remembering enough of my dreams and i do think one needs to be easily going LD most nights to have any hope of achieving a mutual dream.. and the other would have to be able to do so too.. friendship or closeness with the other would help). If both people are experts at this stuff, yeah they could achieve it, Ive heard of a few consciously doing it but not many.

I try to do this once a once with a few others and so far we havent had success.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 01 May 2013 16:21

btifuldreamer wrote:

[/quote]

Well first off the difference between mutual dreaming and mutual lucid dreaming is just that, mutual dreaming is two dreamers sharing a non lucid dream, and mutual lucid dreaming is two lucid people sharing a lucid dream.
I tried it once with a friend, and I believe I sucseeded. But he wasn't lucid, and he was acting almost drunk. I saw the non lucidity in his eyes. I tried to wake him up Intill I woke up for real. (We both planned to try this before this night). So I excitedly ran to him the next day, and he didnt remember any of his dreams that night.....so it was a failed success.

Which is why if you try it, ALL you need is another lucid dreamer and both of you need really good dream recall. Then it is just is a matter of finding each other ;)

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 03 May 2013 10:29

hmmm interesting... What it be possible to mutual lucid dream with a member of the forum or is it very unlikely since we don't what anyone here looks like

Return to “Paranormal Activity”