predicting sounds from the future?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
torakrubik

predicting sounds from the future?

Postby torakrubik » 05 Sep 2011 12:26

Sometimes when i have hypnogogic hallucinations, short clips will occur like someone walking or jumping. Sometimes though, the characters build up to making a noise, which is then made in the real world. For example last night i hallucinated a man putting down a plant pot on the ground. When it touched the ground, there was a 'clink' which actually came from a pipe in my wall. So it was as if my hallucinatory character knew the sound was going to be made in real life and timed setting down the plant pot exactly. This has happened before several times in other hallucinations, I've decided it can't be coincidence. What do people think of this?
Dreaming is my drug

Worldenterer1

Re: predicting sounds from the future?

Postby Worldenterer1 » 07 Sep 2011 21:02

I heard that people can predict the future by a few seconds. I think it has something to do with quantum physics.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 08 Sep 2011 17:55

I've heard of people incorporating real-life sounds into their dreams (like if it's raining outside), but not in such a way that they predict the sound before it happens. That's very interesting. I'd keep experimenting with that and document your experiences!

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 09 Sep 2011 06:57

That's a good idea, I will record what happens next time :)
Dreaming is my drug

yogithis

Postby yogithis » 16 Sep 2011 22:37

This happens all the time so I wouldn't worry about it.

When this happens you fall back to the normal waking state. Learn to accept the sounds and any sensations and don't allow yourself to be distracted from the goal.

My background is in meditation and i'm new to this site but from what I've read I'd say you want to repeat the affirmations mentioned in another section on this site on obe's.

It's all about the letting go so good luck.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”