Predicting the future?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.

Predicting the future?

Postby opkluu » 30 Sep 2011 03:19

I had a dream a couple days ago, that I was in my history class, laying on my desk with my ipod headphones in. He came by to collect my homework assignment, which I did last night (IRL) so, I handed it him, and kept listening to music.

The next day, when I awoke, and arrived at history class, we handed in our homework, and then did a small quiz, etc. After, he gave us an in-class assignment, and told us we could do whatever we wanted, do it alone, with a partner, or listen to ipods. So, since I forgot about the dream from the morning, I put the headphones in my ears, and went along with the paper. Once I got to the third or forth question, it hit me that I was listening to my headphones, just like my dream, in history class. I was surprised and told my friends, and they asked if he had mentioned that we could listen to ipods before, so that it wouldn't be a complete prediction, but its only the 2nd week of school, and hes never mentioned ipods at all until that day!

Its a pretty interesting thing I'd thought I'd share ^^

Now I just have to get that lucid dream to work xD

Re: Predicting the future?

Postby dasurfingkid » 10 Mar 2012 05:29

hmmm tht is quite interesting i have had similar things happen to me before some i cant explain but others were just something i may have thought about happening during the day so then when i dreamed it it was almost like seeing the future cuz i actually experienced it in my dream instead of just thinkin about it and then when it happened the next day it was just like whoahh why am i doing this again ohh wait that was a dream the first time

Return to “Paranormal Activity”