Transition into the Waking World

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
R99

Re: Transition into the Waking World

Postby R99 » 07 Jan 2012 20:06

Hey snaggle, its nothing to be angrey about, we r all in a same team remember. Take it as a time pass.:)
I see the Truth now.

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Jan 2012 20:12

Snaggle - I sleep between 4 and 6 hours a night with the longest block around 3 to 4 hours. I have no TV so read, google, think as I please. Its great to have a lot of time to do this so understand what you are saying

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 08 Jan 2012 04:30

R99 wrote:Hey snaggle, its nothing to be angrey about, we r all in a same team remember. Take it as a time pass.:)

R99 I was not angry. Summerland really does have no heart and is pretty illogical, though he is intelligent. I tolerated his trolling one when he called me a liar when I said I did not go into sleep paralysis when doing an OBE like 60% of those experiencing them. I also was courteous to him when he was trolling brow beating Fuzzy logic. This was actually his fourth insult of me and in real life the first one would have been pistoles or sabers ;) whether or not it offended me, as the attempt is enough for the trip to the wood shed :D
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Paranormal Activity”