Rosemary boost brain performance?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
bluefrog75

Rosemary boost brain performance?

Postby bluefrog75 » 16 Aug 2012 04:06

If you search rosemary scent on Google there is a lot of articles on how the scent and oil of rosemary can boost brain/cognitive performance, speed, and accuracy. I put some rosemary(and also some mint) that I picked fresh from outside earlier in my pillow case for tonight. If anyone is interested in results just ask and hopefully I will have some to share.
Am I really all the things that are outside of me?
~Taste

Mr.Lucid

Re: Rosemary boost brain performance?

Postby Mr.Lucid » 11 Sep 2012 14:21

Ooh, do tell how the experiment worked out!!!!! I can't pay for all the essencial oils and other stuff for dream pillows, but I have TONS of rosemary. So did it work? :?:

bluefrog75

Re: Rosemary boost brain performance?

Postby bluefrog75 » 11 Sep 2012 21:14

Mr.Lucid wrote:Ooh, do tell how the experiment worked out!!!!! I can't pay for all the essencial oils and other stuff for dream pillows, but I have TONS of rosemary. So did it work? :?:

Idk. It is really hard to measure if it worked or not because I almost always have dreams and they are always different haha. I just keep a little cloth bag of rosemary in my pillow just in case it does help with dreams, but if not.. at least it smells good LOL
Am I really all the things that are outside of me?
~Taste

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”