Flying higher

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
poider

Flying higher

Postby poider » 23 Jun 2011 13:35

Ever since I can remember I have had dreams where I can fly, and they are getting better, I was only able to jump long distances and only hover above the ground a few feet or so, now I can actually jump off things and fly to any where I want.
Now I actually think to myself during my dream that seeing as this is a dream I can impress evryone with my flying ability.
Peter

Jonathan

Re: Flying higher

Postby Jonathan » 23 Jun 2011 22:32

That's great. Do you ever imagine you have rockets attached to your feet? In the past I've been able to fly faster by doing that.

poider

Postby poider » 24 Jun 2011 10:03

No rockets, but I seem to get the impression that seeing as I know that I am dreaming I can put my hands beside me in fists and propel myself straight up almost like reversing the polarity of magnets and I am starting to think more often during the dream that I need to try this when I am awake.
Peter

Eightballer

Postby Eightballer » 26 Jun 2011 18:53

Is your last name "Pan" by chance?..cause that would explain the ease of flying..lol

poider

Postby poider » 29 Jun 2011 04:10

Funny but no peter pan here
Peter

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 29 Jun 2011 17:30

So I have been taking everyones advice and I got to say it is really helping. I'll try to keep this as short as possible without boring you.

So last night I had a 4-5 short LD's, maybe 3-5 minutes each (at least it felt like that long with the physical time perspective)

I tried going through a wall.I mean really tried,in fact I was shocked when I couldnt. But I let it go as I felt I was losing the dream.

Advice 1 that worked: 1- Rubbed my hands together-This REALLY brought the dream back.But then I kept rubbing to see if it would help but then I started becoming aware of my physical body,so i stopped rubbing them.

So yada yada, I lost this dream. When I entered the next one, I was determined to go through a glass window. I jumped at it like I was a dart. I broke the glass and got stuck in in the window pain. this hurt a lot! but I regained myself (still stuck at the hips) made the pain go away, and thought of a

advice #2 that worked: Find a solution! So I said "subconcious you need to start listening to me when I am LDing". I then gave myself a saw, and cut the window panes. This released me and I could feel I was in more control, so I tried flying.

I jumped and started levitating but couldn't control the flying.

advice 3 that works :
Jonathan wrote:That's great. Do you ever imagine you have rockets attached to your feet? In the past I've been able to fly faster by doing that.

It worked! but I woke myself up with my feet shaking rapidly in the air!!! it could have been a false awakening, but i lost consciousness when i was trying to maintain the dream but was aware of my physical body, so i forget what happens after that, but the rocket technique did work! haha

so thanks for all the advice everyone, really enjoying the progression!

Peter

Postby Peter » 29 Jun 2011 21:05

this is awesome - keep playing and learning. I got really annoyed a while back when I couldnt get through a wall and knew I was dreaming and knew I could. Think these are tests of sorts as they require logic beyond simple awareness of a LD
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”