wild. it hurts my eyes.

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Lucid Dreamer

wild. it hurts my eyes.

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 17 Aug 2012 01:03

hello. i have recently tried the wild technique. now i know yall are saying, your a begininer! dont try that yet! it is unlikely to work! by the way i have ahad a total of 2 lucid dreams. but this was a part of my email lucid dreaming tutorial 10 step thing. you know, right? so what she says to do is to look at the patterns and swirls that form on the inside of your eyelids. follow it around and then try to will it to shape into something. well i have trouble with even 1, finding those shapes and patterns. i know what shes talking about but i dont really get those. 2, it really hurts my eyes to try and focus on those. i cant focus on those easily. so, any suggestions?

thanks so much!
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Peter

Re: wild. it hurts my eyes.

Postby Peter » 17 Aug 2012 08:16

give yourself time, your eye muscles might not be used to the movement required to focus on the short range required to look for HI so let them adjust over time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

alteredstates

Postby alteredstates » 17 Aug 2012 13:46

Peter wrote:give yourself time, your eye muscles might not be used to the movement required to focus on the short range required to look for HI so let them adjust over time

whats HI?

Peter

Postby Peter » 17 Aug 2012 21:09

at the patterns and swirls that form on the inside of your eyelids.

These patterns and swirls that form up in to dream scenes at times - term is HI for Hypnagogic Images
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”