Question

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Sander

Question

Postby Sander » 17 Aug 2012 16:01

Hello.

I've been trying to lucid dream for a month now and 3 days ago i think i may have had a first lucid moment for a few seconds. I do'nt remember much of the sensation, but i think it felt like feeling my body laying down in my bed, but still seeing the dream scene and thinking "this must be a dream". Is it supposed to feel like this?

I've allready asked this in the beginners section, but got no response. The point of this thread actually is to ask if there are experienced lucid dreamers here that are willing to help me out with questions. Kind of like being a mentor. Someone i can personally ask questions and receive helpful answers from (Don't worry, i won't spam your pm folder with messages :D just a question from time to time). I'd ask Rebecca herself, but i can imagine she's to busy moderating this forum to help me out personally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

Ryan

Re: Question

Postby Ryan » 17 Aug 2012 22:43

Sander wrote:Hello.

I've been trying to lucid dream for a month now and 3 days ago i think i may have had a first lucid moment for a few seconds. I do'nt remember much of the sensation, but i think it felt like feeling my body laying down in my bed, but still seeing the dream scene and thinking "this must be a dream". Is it supposed to feel like this?

I've allready asked this in the beginners section, but got no response. The point of this thread actually is to ask if there are experienced lucid dreamers here that are willing to help me out with questions. Kind of like being a mentor. Someone i can personally ask questions and receive helpful answers from (Don't worry, i won't spam your pm folder with messages :D just a question from time to time). I'd ask Rebecca herself, but i can imagine she's to busy moderating this forum to help me out personally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yup, that's perfectly normal. You managed to attain a base level lucid awareness... AND you were parallel processing the sensations from your physical body as well. But it still kind of "felt like a dream", because you only had that base lucid awareness. The more you can bring your waking awareness into it, the clearer and more vivid the experience will become until it's exactly like your waking physical experience. :)

Feel free to PM me whatever questions you might have. I enjoy helping others. Rebecca would also love to help you, I'm sure of it. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Sander

Postby Sander » 18 Aug 2012 08:09

Ryan wrote:Yup, that's perfectly normal. You managed to attain a base level lucid awareness... AND you were parallel processing the sensations from your physical body as well. But it still kind of "felt like a dream", because you only had that base lucid awareness. The more you can bring your waking awareness into it, the clearer and more vivid the experience will become until it's exactly like your waking physical experience. :)

Feel free to PM me whatever questions you might have. I enjoy helping others. Rebecca would also love to help you, I'm sure of it. :)

Ok that's great news ^^

I don't have any doubt that Rebecca would gladly help me out, but like i said, she might be to busy and only answer from time to time.

But thanks a lot for your offer, i'll take you up on that :D
Free Your Mind.

Sander

Postby Sander » 08 Sep 2012 21:44

Ryan wrote:Feel free to PM me whatever questions you might have. I enjoy helping others. Rebecca would also love to help you, I'm sure of it. :)

Are you still here? i sent you a pm a while ago, but you never responded.
Free Your Mind.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 10 Sep 2012 01:57

Sander wrote:
Ryan wrote:Feel free to PM me whatever questions you might have. I enjoy helping others. Rebecca would also love to help you, I'm sure of it. :)

Are you still here? i sent you a pm a while ago, but you never responded.

HEY! I'm very sorry, I did read your PM, but I completely forgot to respond to it! >_<

My apologies. I just sent you a PM. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”