why i didnt realize?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
gekada_75

why i didnt realize?

Postby gekada_75 » 17 Aug 2012 13:29

THIS IS REALLY WEIRD.
one night,i had a semi lucid dream,that dream pushed me to make a dream journal. the next day, i dreamed again, in my dream, I AM WRITING MY DREAM FROM YESTERDAY IN A LAPTOP! im making a dream journal in a dream! The problem is i didn't realize that im dreaming,
Last edited by gekada_75 on 17 Aug 2012 14:43, edited 1 time in total.

alteredstates

Re: Very weird

Postby alteredstates » 17 Aug 2012 14:10

i think you are getting close. you need reality checks!!

gekada_75

Postby gekada_75 » 17 Aug 2012 14:40

this is the full detail,im not actually writing my dream in tha laptop, i imagine my dream from the yesterday and as i imagine it its happening in tha laptop(for example i think of a dome and it happens in the laptop) did you undertsand what im saying?? sorry for my poor english

gekada_75

Postby gekada_75 » 17 Aug 2012 14:47

alteredstates wrote:i think you are getting close. you need reality checks!!

this is the full detail,im not actually writing my dream in tha laptop, i imagine my dream from the yesterday and as i imagine it its happening in tha laptop(for example i think of a dome and it happens in the laptop) did you undertsand what im saying?? sorry for my poor english

alteredstates

Postby alteredstates » 17 Aug 2012 18:33

gekada_75 wrote:
alteredstates wrote:i think you are getting close. you need reality checks!!

Yes you said you dreamt about writing your dream journal in your laptop and i said it means you're getting close but you need a reality check to tell you that you're dreaming whilst you're dreaming so you can become lucid! That's what i mean by reality check. Like for e.g. when you type your dream journal ask yourself, "am i dreaming" and look at your hands or reflection in laptop or something like that i dno..One of my dream signals is my reflection as i see myself in mirrors a lot in dreams so i became lucid at some point because i saw myself staring back at myself in the laptop (am always on my laptop lol) and it instantly made me lucid.. so yeah hope that helps...? :geek:

alteredstates

Re: why i didnt realize?

Postby alteredstates » 17 Aug 2012 18:34

Do it plenty of times once you;re awake and when you go to sleep it'll carry over 8-) and you'll do it automatically

Return to “For Beginners”