Help with dream recall

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
BioProton

Help with dream recall

Postby BioProton » 16 Aug 2012 19:45

Hi, I'm a beginner to lucid dreaming. I haven't had a lucid dream yet, but I've been "training" for about a week now. I noticed my dream recall improving greatly, and sometimes I could remember multiple dreams a night, but for the past few days I've barely remembered any dreams at all and I'm not sure why. For example, all I was able to remember yesterday was being in a room, and nothing at all came to me today.

Does anybody know what could be causing this??

BioProton

Re: Help with dream recall

Postby BioProton » 18 Aug 2012 20:20

Well today, I did my first WBTB. I got up at 6 a.m. and stayed up for 40 minutes. When I woke up around 10, I remembered multiple dreams. None of the dreams were lucid dreams though.

But does anybody know why it is that I could only remember dreams after a WBTB?

Peter

Re: Help with dream recall

Postby Peter » 18 Aug 2012 22:18

You are more likely to get to REM sleep in that time and when you wake up it is from a short period of sleep and so the dreams are very fresh. you are also well rested at when you go back to be and that is important
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”