new to lucid dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
tornadodude

new to lucid dreaming

Postby tornadodude » 27 Jun 2011 03:03

im new to ludic dreaming and would like to get some hints and tipson how to make my dreams more powerful.I've only been at this for 3 days but personaly, i feel i've made some progress.Im able to have extremly vivid dreams almost every night, but am unable to obtain lucidity,or become lucid at the last moments when i start to wake up :cry: .I know that lucid dreaming takes time, but i would like to find an averageamount of time for people to have lucid dreams. I am going to list the things im doing to improve lucidity, tell me if you have suggestions

regular meditation with binarial beats
writing in a dream journal every morning
hourly reality checks
practicing the M.I.L.D technice
talk about dreams with my friends
you see that picture above my name? ya, you'll be seeing that in your nightmares tonight

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: new to lucid dreaming

Postby Rebecca » 27 Jun 2011 10:01

Your list is very good. I have no doubt that you will experience a lucid dream very soon..... 8-)

tornadodude

Re: new to lucid dreaming

Postby tornadodude » 30 Jun 2011 05:46

Your list is very good. I have no doubt that you will experience a lucid dream very soon.....

:shock:

4 days later... i did! you is pyschic :shock:
you see that picture above my name? ya, you'll be seeing that in your nightmares tonight

Return to “For Beginners”