Dreamed about 2 black wolves, Also about being shot twice

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Dreamed about 2 black wolves, Also about being shot twice

Postby croonerkid01 » 19 Aug 2012 06:45

Yesterday night i dreamed that i was in a strange dark place it look kinda like a castle and i was standing at a huge gae is was open and on the other side of the gate were 2 big pitch black wolfs they ran towards me and started attacking me one bit me by the left arm the other bit my right leg after a long wrestle with them i somehow snapped both of the wolves necks.

On the same night i also dreamed that i was at a restaurant with a group of friends and i got shot twice by a stranger in the restaurant first shot was in the left side of my chest and second was just below the middle of the rib cage. But in this dream i also survived i walked myself to the hospital refusing any of my friends help and said i'm going to make it there myself.

What could these dreams mean they both don't seem to be very good luck i interpreted them to be that something bad is about to happen to me but in the end i will make it through these rough times.

Anyone else have a different opinion to what they could mean

Return to “Dream Interpretation”