Shared Dreaming

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Mikster35

Shared Dreaming

Postby Mikster35 » 16 May 2011 23:41

Ah, shared dreaming. But, too start this forum thread, I need information about this topic! Is there soon to be technology for shared dreaming? Is it even possible? Let's get this forum started!

Jonathan

Re: Shared Dreaming

Postby Jonathan » 19 May 2011 04:34

What kind of technology, I wonder, could there be for this sort of thing? I guess it would have to be something no one has really thought of before.

Mikster35

Postby Mikster35 » 23 May 2011 22:32

Jonathan wrote:What kind of technology, I wonder, could there be for this sort of thing? I guess it would have to be something no one has really thought of before.

I imagine the future to be a lot like inception. Only everybody is free. Its only when you find out you are dreaming you can twist reality.

Seto_Blade

Postby Seto_Blade » 01 Jun 2011 20:15

Shared dreaming would be so kick ass. Video games would be a thing of the past, that's for sure. Actually, I'm pretty sure if dreaming became the phenomenon that Inception showed us the entertainment industry would be a veeery different place.

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 23 Jun 2011 16:31

Technology may be able to instantly lock us into dreams together, but I would guess it be more probable to find a way to do it without technology first. I am not sure how the shared dreaming would work, there may be a lot of variables like would it have to be induced in the same physical time? I think the best way to find out would be to have someone to practice WILDs with at the same time and have one person be the "host", and the other be the "guest". Once I figure out WILD, scene changing, and leaving my own subconscious, I would be more than happy to try practicing with others here.

-Ryan

aamorim

Postby aamorim » 27 Jun 2011 22:03

Ok...

Wow hard subject ... but here goes my thoughts about it. Shared dreaming should be something that correlate the dreaming meaning between 2 dreamers. Something that Jung called "Synchronicity" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity)

--Andre
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
--Carl Jung

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 27 Jun 2011 23:39

I imagine this is very possible. It is basically just a wireless connection of our brains. We just need to figure out where our dreams take place and then how to connect them.

It may seem science fiction, but even the radio seemed unreal when it was created. "You mean there are invisible waves that can be turned into sound?"

tornadodude

Postby tornadodude » 30 Jun 2011 05:09

maybe technology isn't required, more of just mixing an O.B.E with a lucid dream :? anyone thinking about spritually sharing dreams? :|
you see that picture above my name? ya, you'll be seeing that in your nightmares tonight

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 30 Jun 2011 15:11

tornadodude wrote:maybe technology isn't required, more of just mixing an O.B.E with a lucid dream :? anyone thinking about spritually sharing dreams? :|

Correct,technology is not required, it would just be a means of enhancing methods.

todnih

Postby todnih » 23 Jul 2011 12:18

Mikster35 wrote:Ah, shared dreaming. But, too start this forum thread, I need information about this topic! Is there soon to be technology for shared dreaming? Is it even possible? Let's get this forum started!

Wow, i think it would be great man, i think someday there will be one, nothing is really impossible. Many people having the same dream, so perfect!
Hi I'm todnih and I'm new here

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”