Was this WILD initiated or MILD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
mattgil1

Was this WILD initiated or MILD

Postby mattgil1 » 21 Aug 2012 03:12

I'm pretty sure this was WILD initiated but well I will explain what happened. I had my eyes closed and trying to visualize a dreamscape which I couldn't do very well so as I went on I had two false awakenings which I noticed were fake but I woke up shortly after those so as I went on I felt my body tense then I started shaking violently then after a few seconds it stopped and I fell through my bed in never ending darkness I realized that this is what must have happen had I not visualized a dreamscape so I instantly thought of the bottom of the ocean and there I was walking around in the ocean for what seemed like ten seconds turned out to be an hour. So that is my first lucid dream and I was wondering if any of you could make out what happened to me? And yes at first it was kinda scary but awesome at the same time and looking back realize it was a great experience.
Sleep is the ultimate escape from reality so long as you have control.

Ryan

Re: Was this WILD initiated or MILD

Postby Ryan » 21 Aug 2012 04:16

Eventually, after you've learned how to do this more often... you'll come to realize something: Your question doesn't really even matter. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

mattgil1

Re: Was this WILD initiated or MILD

Postby mattgil1 » 21 Aug 2012 05:05

Ryan wrote:Eventually, after you've learned how to do this more often... you'll come to realize something: Your question doesn't really even matter. :)

Wow I never really thought about it that way.
Sleep is the ultimate escape from reality so long as you have control.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”