MY FIRST Lucid Dream)DILD(

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

MY FIRST Lucid Dream)DILD(

Postby tre20tyu » 22 Aug 2012 03:14

I wasn't sure if i wanted to post this or not :? but i decided to :D .

(I'm sure everyone knows the terms, but if there are any beginners reading this,D I L D stands for dream induced lucid dream.)

I was being chased in this underground cavern/cave this random monster and come to a dead end. I stand face to face with the monster. I was rather scared but then i remembered about LUCID DREAMING. I heard about it the previous night
I gained lucidity then flew out of the undergrounds. once I landed on the ground, I thought I might fly. so I ran, jumped balled my hands into fists and flew away into the sky. I ACTUALLY FLEW IN THE AIR. I was happily soaring through the fluffy white clouds when I saw this arched stone cave like area. When I flew down, I found people. I talked to them for a while until dark. Then bad things started to come out. "BYE I GOTTA GO" i said and disappeared in the shape of particles like dust and woke up smiling :mrgreen: .After
I figured out about about Rebecca and the world of lucid dreaming i have have more LUCID and VIVID dreams.

P.S flying came easy for me and to do it you must believe and jump. if your TOO afraid, a wing suit is the next best option. Flying takes 80% belief and 20% physical movement. GOOD LUCK and thx again for reading :D
Last edited by tre20tyu on 09 Dec 2012 22:19, edited 4 times in total.

Re: MY FIRST Lucid Dream)DILD(

Postby Kal » 22 Aug 2012 23:20

Thanks for the flying tips! :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”