first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MagMeyer

first lucid dream

Postby MagMeyer » 22 Aug 2012 03:31

i've always dreamt so vividly, so i read Rebecca's suggestions on what to ask during a dream.

i was wading in water with my face just looking out over the horizon at night in a thunderstorm and i shouted, "Show me something beautiful!"

a bright sun appeared exactly on the horizon where i was gazing, it rose quickly and brightly and filled the night with a fantastic light that when fully a circle came to me -- through me -- in me -- enveloped me and I WAS the light -- as was everything beautiful. i was a part of everything and everything was a part of me.

this was just the beginning.

i then shouted, "Show me something amazing!" i dove down in the water, swam and then porpoised right out into the sky and continued swim/flying all throughout space. i flew like a swimmer butterflies -- legs together undulating, exhilirated. i resisted the urge to laugh out loud as that usually wakes me up.

believe me, having been the victim of night terrors for at least a decade that left me exhausted.... this was a welcome change!

thank you Rebecca... i will be back soon. :) :) :)
Bless us all
MagDelish

Jah Soldier

Re: first lucid dream

Postby Jah Soldier » 22 Aug 2012 20:29

Congratulations, that sounds like a wonderful experience.

"I was a part of everything and everything was a part of me."

The true nature of reality :)
Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream
merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
life is but a dream

MagMeyer

Re: first lucid dream

Postby MagMeyer » 26 Aug 2012 02:39

thank you Jah

enjoy reading your posts. am currently enjoying reading Eckert Tolle's The Power of Now -- very enlightening.

:D
Bless us all
MagDelish

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”