Corridor to hell... or not :)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jah Soldier

Corridor to hell... or not :)

Postby Jah Soldier » 22 Aug 2012 20:48

Hey

In a lucid dream a couple of days ago (around my fifth or sixth) I found myself walking down a dark red corridor with a sort of shimmering portal, also red, at the end. I could hear/sense dark spirits and knew that on the other side lay the darkest parts of my subconscious. There looked to be only way to go. However I figured that if I only had a few minutes lucidity (the longest I've stayed lucid so far is about fifteen minutes but most of my experiences have only been a few minutes) I should do something more fun... so I forced myself through the ceiling into my friend's room, jumped out of the window and went flying :)

To be honest I don't think there was anything too scary on the other side. I'm very much in touch with my self thanks to other psychedelic endevours so I don't think there would have been much to surprise me... but the corridor certainly felt very interesting. I was more cautious of losing lucidity than anything. I should definitely go back there some time!

Has anyone else found themselves so vividly close to their own darkest depths or 'Pandora's box'? Did you avoid it or explore it - what did you find there and was it rewarding?
Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream
merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
life is but a dream

Peter

Re: Corridor to hell... or not :)

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2012 21:42

Yip and the portals can be very intimidating.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”