Finally I broke the barrier!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Primrose

Finally I broke the barrier!

Postby Primrose » 22 Aug 2012 17:51

Finally it happened!!! :D I got my first lucid dream. I had a very long non-lucid dream and suddenly there was a blank pause and I felt that some sort of thin membrane tore off in front of me and I could "see" very vividly the roof and the walls of my bedroom . I felt that I was seeing it with whole of my body. I could actually think and choose my actions. I thought for a while and said to myself," I have planned to fly out of my window and go to the top of my building and then fly to the top of a hill near my apartment." I tried to fly but then I felt someone disturbing me by poking his hand under my back and then I woke up...

It was only for 5-10 seconds perhaps, but I am very very happy that it happened. :D

livie

Re: Finally I broke the barrier!

Postby livie » 22 Aug 2012 21:02

Thats great ^-^ well done and this is just the first step :3 remember when you realize your in a lucid dream to do your reality checks throughout ^.^ keep up the lucid dreams!

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Aug 2012 21:41

Awesome and welcome
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Kal

Postby Kal » 22 Aug 2012 21:42

That's great! Well done :)

When you say you felt someone poking you - do you mean that your partner was poking you in real life, or that it happened in your dream? Just curious!

Primrose

Postby Primrose » 24 Aug 2012 15:19

:lol: No, It was only I who felt that someone was poking me when in real life no one was poking me! ;)
I have read somewhere that we all believe in our deep subconscious mind that we cannot fly. So even in our dreams we cannot fly.

Is there a way we train ourselves to believe that we can fly in dreams?

Kal

Postby Kal » 24 Aug 2012 19:31

I see! :D

Hmm, maybe you could practise jumping and floating first?

Lavendula

Postby Lavendula » 24 Aug 2012 23:17

To fly, start running and making each stride longer and higher than the last, as if you're running in a bouncy castle. Soon you'll be leaping long enough and high enough to be in the sky. After that you will be able to fly

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

Primrose

Postby Primrose » 26 Aug 2012 07:42

Yes, Kal and Lavendula, these are good tips. Thanks.

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 27 Aug 2012 14:09

I'm so happy for you!!!!
If your looking for something fun, try turning a mirror into a portal, then tell the forum what is was like! I haven't lucid dreamed, but I really want to know what it is like to use a mirror as a portal! :D

marry1

Postby marry1 » 28 Aug 2012 02:25

That is great, well done!!!
You can check the hotel details in: http://list-of-hotels.com , and find more atrractions of there from http://attractions.bz .

Return to “For Beginners”