What is the feeling after waking up from LD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
gekada_75

What is the feeling after waking up from LD

Postby gekada_75 » 23 Aug 2012 09:52

When you wake up from LD,is the memory like in real life or just memory from a normal dream?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

lucidinthe sky

Re: What is the feeling after waking up from LD

Postby lucidinthe sky » 24 Aug 2012 01:52

That's exactly the point. The memories. They are distinctly different. LD memories are like real life, and that's one of the real determining factors for me. When you wake up you have two different memories, the dream memories which fade as they normally do and the lucid memories which are much longer term memories.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

gekada_75

Re: What is the feeling after waking up from LD

Postby gekada_75 » 24 Aug 2012 06:39

lucidinthe sky wrote:That's exactly the point. The memories. They are distinctly different. LD memories are like real life, and that's one of the real determining factors for me. When you wake up you have two different memories, the dream memories which fade as they normally do and the lucid memories which are much longer term memories.

so its like i play basketball earlier and then my memories of it is very clear?

Return to “For Beginners”