So, i guess my question(s) are/is...
1. Will i be able to talk with this black haired girl ever again??
2. How can i remember to do reality checks in a dream?
3. Once i am lucid, how do i go about getting in contact with this girl?
4. Is it possible to have a Ludid Dream every night??
2.Thr best way to automatically do reality checks in a dream is to do them in real life and make it a habit. Three or four times a day, ask yourself whether or not you are dreaming. Don't say "Of course not!". Actually realize you can be lucid at any moment and your brain will just fill in the gaps to make it seem logical. After you have some the classical reality checks, pinching yourself, asking if you're dreaming and trying to fly, then ask yourself more and more complex questions, asking how you know it's not a dream and questioning the events of the day. Reality checks should take 5 - 10 minutes.
3. To see the girl again, you will have to go somewhere yo will EXPECT to find her, seeming as you can't call her name or tell the dream to bring _____ to you. If you believe it enough she will be there.
4. Yes it is, but don't make the same rookie mistake i did and get your hopes up. It takes A LOT of preparation to even get one. Prepare to have one a week.
[ Post made via iPad ]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 1 guest