Hello from Rebecca at World of Lucid Dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ludic

Re: Hello from Rebecca at World of Lucid Dreaming

Postby Ludic » 26 Apr 2011 13:48

Hey Rebecca, really excited for the new forums!

My name's Tim and i've been practicing this for almost a month and i've had one lucid dream so far,
using the MILD technique. My main problem is that i can't seem to remember many of my dreams, approximately two a week, and those are just when i wake up and go to sleep again for a short while.
Artistic stuff ; www.ludic-sama.deviantart.com

Ancient

Postby Ancient » 27 Apr 2011 22:46

Hello from Canada everyone. My name is Andrew, and I've been (attempting) lucid dreaming for the past year, with some success. This site is probably the best resource I've come across for it so far, so many thanks to Rebecca.

Happy Dreaming
Tool
Sleep
Portal
Gojira
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Am I Dreaming?--------------------------------------------------------- ?gnimaerD I mA

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 28 Apr 2011 05:28

Thanks everyone for making some great introductions and lovely feedback.

These forums are already growing quicker than I expected. My eyes have been opened by what I've read... This is going to be a great place to learn and grow as a lucid dreamer.

When you write a website it feels like a one-way conversation, like you're talking to yourself! It's wonderful to finally have some real interactivity going with other lucid dreamers. :D

emeraldrose24

Postby emeraldrose24 » 08 Aug 2011 23:32

Hi, Rebecca
I'm Christina and I'm new here. I'm twelve, and I stumbled across one of your awesome videos when I saw your Youtube review on Rebuild Your Vision (I'm using that now and my vision is DEFINITELY improving, by the way. You should really have a forum for vision improvement.).
So anyways, I saw your awesome graphics and stunning scenery and I was like, I HAVE to visit that website! (Believe me, i searched some more videos on lucid dreaming, and they all put me to sleep) I have had really strange dreams before, not exactly vivid, but recently ones that involve pirates and my former social studies teacher chasing me, this strange stalker wanting to kidnap me, and just plain weird stuff. I did in one of those dreams kind of realize my dreaming state, but I guess I didn't fully acknowledge it or something, because I didn't do any tricks or fly.
So, I'll browse some more on your website, and I'll have fingers crossed for my first real lucid dream!

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 13 Aug 2011 21:57

Hi Christina, welcome aboard and thanks for the intro :D

Lao schin

Postby Lao schin » 20 Jan 2012 12:56

Haha, I smiled when I read your LD, Rebecca.

It was like a light switch had turned on in my head. Suddenly I existed in a new, alternate reality, in which anything I could conceive of came true.

That's exactly what I mean :) I am always happy to read (or to share mine) LD we can't really share IRL.

I remember one of my most beautiful LD: I flew to a cloud, land and then lay on it :D the sky was so beautiful (kind of vanilla sky) that it was barely possible to describe it. I grabbed some "matter" of the cloud: it was made of ice cream :D
"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of yours dreams; cause if you can do that, you can do anything"

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 23 Jan 2012 22:23

Call me Mr. Green. I learned lucid dreing from this very website about 8 months ago. I have had about 9 lucid dreams.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “For Beginners”