Night Terror Help!

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Lavendula

Night Terror Help!

Postby Lavendula » 24 Aug 2012 06:48

My best friend is having night terrors. She lies in bed and then will see either a scary demon that says "Come, come to me ____" or a little girl with black hair falling over her face covered in blood saying "F@ck"
I once had a sleepover with her and she saw the girl in the corner of the room and she was all worried and I offered to go over there to prove its not real but my friend said "I dont want her to kill you"
I decided to come and ask if anyone has ways to help this. How do you stop night terrors? Is there any way I can help my friend?
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

Peter

Re: Night Terror Help!

Postby Peter » 24 Aug 2012 07:45

understand that they are dream intrusions into waking life, or when you first wake up they are fragments of dreams that have not yet faded and your imagination creates the scary stuff from them. If she sleeps with the lights on it wont happen as the light wrecks the images
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

blazing

Postby blazing » 25 Aug 2012 00:16

OMG I SLEEP WITH MY TV ON :D

John

Postby John » 15 Oct 2012 06:06

Hi guys!

I get night terrors, not all the time but when im stressed, had alchole or with sleep deprevation.
Now Night terrors, are when you wake up in complete fear, with the feeling of NOT YOUR GOING TO DIE, but YOU HAVE DIED AND YOUR SOUL IS GOING TO HELL is all I can discribe them as, night terrors are not like nightmares or halousinations<pardon my spelling because with a night terror, one dosnt know why they are so frightend, its a commen claim, so if someone does report seeing something, then it sounds more like a bad dream or an, and I aplogies again>halousination.
Something that will help night terrors lesson, is less stress... well from my expeariance.

Hope this helps:)

Return to “Sleep Disorders”