First (2) Lucid Dreams!!!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SaraM2261

First (2) Lucid Dreams!!!!!

Postby SaraM2261 » 28 Jun 2011 15:47

This morning I had my first two lucid dreams that I made happen with reality checks!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, they were more like lucid moments, but it happened!!

The first one I was dreaming something, and looking at an egg carton. Decided to do a reality check and the letters on the carton were wrong and I became lucid immediately! And also started waking up immediately unfortunately. I did remember about spinning or rubbing my hands together, but it was too late.

The next one was right after that one and was kind of a WILD - I was looking at this bird feeder which had two jars hanging from it. I decided to do a RC and see if I could turn one of the jars with just my mind. I could and I immediately became lucid. This one lasted a fraction longer than the first, but I think it was too close to the time I was going to be awake in the morning anyway!

Even though they were super short, they were both very fun and wonderful! Great to remember this feeling from when I was a kid. I also feel like now that I've done it twice I can do it again easier.

I took 5-HTP last night before bed. Not sure if it helped or not. I also got up at 5am (like I always do) to feed my cats, and forced myself to stay awake longer. That's when the dreams happened.

I think tonight I might try going to bed earlier, and waking up about 4am to feed the cats. Not sure if I will do the 5-HTP tonight. It kind of gave me a bit of indigestion. I will use it again if I think it will help though!!!!

Jonathan

Re: First (2) Lucid Dreams!!!!!

Postby Jonathan » 02 Jul 2011 23:23

Congrats! Yeah, waking up in the middle of the night and going back to bed works well for me too.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”