Hi :3

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
blazing

Hi :3

Postby blazing » 23 Aug 2012 15:46

Um I found out about lucid dreaming
I have autisum and, adhd. Also, head trauma once a month. Is this safe for me?
>.<
Is this like Incidious?
Im doing all the steps right. But, I'm scared...
Last edited by blazing on 25 Aug 2012 14:50, edited 1 time in total.

Lavendula

Re: Hi :3

Postby Lavendula » 23 Aug 2012 21:11

Hi. I have recently found out about lucid dreaming too. I am around your age and have Aspergers which is a lot like ADHD and from my experience this is safe. Its a lot of fun and i think you will have some great dreams
And also, you shouldnt post your age on the intenet.
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

blazing

Postby blazing » 23 Aug 2012 21:25

Lavendula wrote:Hi. I have recently found out about lucid dreaming too. I am around your age and have Aspergers which is a lot like ADHD and from my experience this is safe. Its a lot of fun and i think you will have some great dreams
And also, you shouldnt post your age on the intenet.

Okay but, i don't want to get sleep parylisis
i had it once and, i have heart burn.
And, it hurted so bad :'(

Lavendula

Postby Lavendula » 23 Aug 2012 21:33

Lucid dreaming is worth the risk of waking up paralysed, because there is a small chance of it happening and there are ways to help prevent it
[*]If you dont want sleep paralysis, try avoiding the WILD technique to lucid dream or any others that requires inducing sleep paralysis.
[*]If you become paralysed, wiggle your toes or take deeper breaths as it helps break it.

Trust me when I say I know what you mean, I had sleep paralysis once and I was scared. Just remember it will only become worse if you panic.
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

blazing

Postby blazing » 23 Aug 2012 23:41

Lavendula wrote:Lucid dreaming is worth the risk of waking up paralysed, because there is a small chance of it happening and there are ways to help prevent it
[*]If you dont want sleep paralysis, try avoiding the WILD technique to lucid dream or any others that requires inducing sleep paralysis.
[*]If you become paralysed, wiggle your toes or take deeper breaths as it helps break it.

Trust me when I say I know what you mean, I had sleep paralysis once and I was scared. Just remember it will only become worse if you panic.

Thanks

Kal

Postby Kal » 24 Aug 2012 19:37

Hello Blazing,

My partner has ADHD and often gets sleep paralysis. It can feel scary, but remember that you are not in any danger. The best thing to do is just remain calm and wait for your body to wake up. Remember that it always, always passes after a few seconds.

Good luck!

P.S. I agree that you shouldn't post your age on the Internet. This is very important for your safety. You may want to edit your original post. :)

blazing

Postby blazing » 24 Aug 2012 23:53

Okay :D
Can you get a cat purring near you? or walking on your stomach?
But, most people do know my age :3

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Aug 2012 08:07

Great to have both of you here, age in not relevant so leave out details like that and if you get concerned by any PM that you get mail a moderator. Saying that it seems like a great mix of people here so post away and enjoy.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

blazing

Postby blazing » 25 Aug 2012 14:50

Okay I will change it

Return to “For Beginners”