Beginner here

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
invisiblex

Beginner here

Postby invisiblex » 25 Aug 2012 19:44

Hello, I'm kind of new to the concept of lucid dreaming. I've been practicing for about two weeks now, and have recorded 36 dreams in my dream journal, some lasting around two pages. I'm doing reality checks too.

So, the real reason I posted this topic was about this strange dream I had. I dreamed that I was walking with somebody(a friend, perhaps) past a tennis court, and she'd said, "This is a dream, right?"
I have no idea whether I realized I was dreaming or not, but I had replied, yes. Just then, a weird sensation came over me, and the last thing I remember is that she said something like "what is a dream stays a dream." I don't know if I woke up after that dream or not. That dream was pretty vivid. Could somebody explain to me what that was about? Was it a lucid dream,or just a regular dream?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Peter

Re: Beginner here

Postby Peter » 25 Aug 2012 21:07

I think you might have been lucid and as you became aware of this you got pinged out of the dream. Have another go and hang on a bit longer next time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

invisiblex

Postby invisiblex » 27 Aug 2012 02:27

Really? You think I was lucid? I hope I can do try that again.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Peter

Postby Peter » 27 Aug 2012 02:30

Yip so keep at it and go for your next one
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”