Anyone Use Calea Zacatechichi?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
natcrew

Re: Anyone Use Calea Zacatechichi?

Postby natcrew » 23 Apr 2012 18:35

I really DO want to try this.
But, I'm 13, and my Mum would definitely
NOT let me order PILLS off of the INTERNET :(

Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Apr 2012 21:23

dont seek thrills from pills at your age as that is all it is. You have a great young mind so just keep doing what you are doing and you will get all the action you need from your dreams
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

natcrew

Postby natcrew » 24 Apr 2012 15:58

Yeah, I gotta agree with you ^0^

SatoriShakti

Postby SatoriShakti » 05 Jun 2012 17:47

I recently came across a Calea Z tincture offered by a company based in Hawaii (Herbal Terra). They claim a 7:1 potency ratio (i.e. 7 ounces of herb to produce 1 ounce of tincture). A 40Oz bottle of liquid is available from Amazon for $29.95 but all the reviews are 5 stars and the first review, by Vantala, is a word for word plagirization (!) of Rebecca's review of Calea Z from the WoLD website. See for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/Oz-120-Calea-Zacatechichi-Tincture/dp/B006QQ2P3M/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_1

I immediately went out to the Herbal Terra website (http://www.herbalterra.com), and wouldn't you know it -- it's a Russian company! I wouldn't see this as terribly out of the ordinary if I hadn't lived for several years in Russia and Ukraine. I have yet to find a legitimate business run by anyone of former USSR origin. I know this sounds like a blanket statement, but I've seen the way they think / work / abuse normal business practices, time and time again, and now I am concerned about the quality of this product.

Has anyone tried this? If I were to guess, I'd say it's probably unfiltered tap water from Panama mixed with god knows what else. I think back to a woman I knew that had purchased diet pills from a Russian company that were knowingly infected with deadly parasites (that, of course, produced serious weight loss).

Please let me know if anyone has any experience with this company, operated by Sense LLC in Honolulu. My intuition tells me to be extremely wary of any company based in the USA whose main site is in Russian language (with no working translations in other languages).

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » 30 Jun 2012 16:58

I Just bought some of this off a website called "arena botanicals" something like that, it's just the herb not the pills or anything, I'll post a review once I get it (shouldn't be to long this website is fantastic with same day shipping)

I've been practicing controlled OBE's but I"m having trouble with Lucid dreaming so I thought I'd try this after reading the review on the main site

It's annoying to have the weirdest dream ever but to wake up going "why the hell didn't I question whether or not any of it was real?!" because I've had some weeeeeird dreams

donald1x

Postby donald1x » 08 Jul 2012 05:32

I recently came across a Calea Z tincture offered by a company based in Hawaii (Herbal Terra). They claim a 7:1 potency ratio (i.e. 7 ounces of herb to produce 1 ounce of tincture). A 40Oz bottle of liquid is available from Amazon for $29.95 but all the reviews are 5 stars and the first review, by Vantala, is a word for word plagirization (!) of Rebecca's review of Calea Z from the WoLD website. See for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/Oz-120-Calea-Zacatechichi-Tincture/dp/B006QQ2P3M/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_1

I immediately went out to the Herbal Terra website (http://www.herbalterra.com), and wouldn't you know it -- it's a Russian company! I wouldn't see this as terribly out of the ordinary if I hadn't lived for several years in Russia and Ukraine. I have yet to find a legitimate business run by anyone of former USSR origin. I know this sounds like a blanket statement, but I've seen the way they think / work / abuse normal business practices, time and time again, and now I am concerned about the quality of this product.

Wow, I was just about to order that product as a way to experiment Calea Z for the first time. A tincture sounds more easy to use than a bunch of dried leaves (that everyone recommend NOT to drink as tea).

Can anyone share their experience on this?

Thanks,

Donald

Does anyone has experience with the product of this company?

chaztech

Postby chaztech » 09 Aug 2012 14:48

I just received my order from Bouncing bear botanical s yesterday. I mixed a quarter of the bag in about 40 oz of water and made sun tea, later before bed I drank half a glass slowly (bitter but you get over it) took a bathroom break and off to bed...
I got a lot of visuals (mostly from the minecraft game I've been playing) I'm 53 yo. Finally went to sleep and had a lot of dreams and woke up at 2:45 and thought that was that. I stayed up for a hour and went back to bed and more dreams. Somewhere in them I did a "reality check" I ran and jumped up to see if I could fly... I could, then I was amazed I didn't freak out and wake up like normal so I waited for it. I was still dreaming so I took off learning to fly!
The reality check app on my phone really helped and I think the function of the Calea Z is to keep you calm so you dont get all excited when you do get lucid.
Hopefully this stuff will make Lucid dreaming so common place to me that I can get on to bigger and better stuff like OBE!
As for the side effects, I didn't have any but I think I will give it a break tonight as I read somewhere that it becomes less effective if you do it every night. Can anyone confirm that?

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 25 Aug 2012 11:12

Yes two nights ego i did drink a cup of calea tea with pinching my nose and fast. Still very bitter,result one dream during the night short and i forgotten the dream straight away. in the morning i remembered the dream it came like saying, remember me, and put me in your dreambook. Yesterday i searched for a way how to take calea, i came across a tip: put the crushed leaves on yout tonque and swallow with water,which made me to mix the leaves with breakfast oats and eat it, and flushed it down my throat with plenty of water. i did put sugar in the oats and the taste was only slightly bitter. i had 3 dreams i remember,i am not lucid yet but have great clear dreams, in one of the dreams i was flying, but knew i was to late to catch up with my friends. i said to myself: Will yourself to be there. Which is the first time that i was aware i can do that. The dream faded, but i know, getting lucid is not far away :)

blazing

Postby blazing » 25 Aug 2012 21:54

No :/

BobbyHopkins

Postby BobbyHopkins » 06 Sep 2012 08:35

I ordered some and just got it.
I smoked 6 bowls of it last night, but nothing out of the ordinary occured in my dreams.

i guess i'll try it in a tea tonight.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”