Hi! I found a community that can explain what happens to me!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Hi! I found a community that can explain what happens to me!

Postby Zoriartha » 03 Jul 2011 23:27

Hi! How are you?

Since I can remenber I been having what I know find out is a lucid dream. Not every night, but many I go to sleep and I find myself completly aware of beeing assleep and controlmy dream in the matter that I want.

For a long time I told this to my friends and I realized that they listened to me but I don't know if they really believed me.

I find myself in dreams enjoying "extra time" with departed family members (always aware that they have passed and that it is still a dream). It was actually because of a dream with a dear dear family member that I decided to search something in the subject. I was having a hard time dealing with the death of that family member. In the dream I knew that I had limited time to be with her and was having a really hard time letting go of the dream. I was having false awakening upon false awakening until I came up with a way to force my mind to wake up. I decided then to research the subject.

I hope to find here answers for questions that I didn't even knew I had!

Re: Hi! I found a community that can explain what happens to

Postby Jonathan » 06 Jul 2011 03:49

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're a bit of a natural. Are you able to stay in the dream state for long periods of time?

I've yet to interact with a departed friend/relative in a lucid dream. Maybe one day...

Return to “For Beginners”