What did I do wrong?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ShadowStar889

What did I do wrong?

Postby ShadowStar889 » 26 Aug 2012 22:50

Ok, I am a newbie but this is not my first lucid dream. I've had several. And this one started lucid.
All right, I'm in a gymnasium with a glass roof, and sunlight is streaming through the roof. I know right off the bat this is a dream, so I walk around a little. I talk to some people (who aren't very responsive), and I punch some people (who apparently don't feel pain). After a while, the dream starts to go black, and I close my eyes and focus on where I am and the dream becomes stable again. :)

After 2 days in dream time, probably about an hour in real time, my dream self goes insane and starts thinking that the dream is the real world and starts banging my head against a wall. :o

"All right, that's it! I'm leaving!" :x I attempt to terminate the dream but end up with an unstable false awakening which I immediately end.

I feel like I've done something wrong; any advice? :(
Three Laws of Emotion
1. People who are happy tend to stay happy unless acted on by an outside force.
2. Happiness = Optimism*Event
3. For every change in emotion a person feels, there is an unequal and opposite reaction in the people around them.

Dreamer3456

Re: What did I do wrong?

Postby Dreamer3456 » 27 Aug 2012 03:42

What do you mean by your dream self?

Return to “For Beginners”