Some help for a newbie???

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Mr.Lucid

Some help for a newbie???

Postby Mr.Lucid » 26 Aug 2012 15:00

Hi I learned about Lucid Dreaming about a week and a half ago, and I was really excited to try it. For the first three nights, I tried the WILD method for naps, and MILD for actual sleeping. But nothing ever worked. I tried metitating, that calmed me bust still, nothing worked. I have been reading alot (almost every article on this website) and I still have no success. I even went off try to lucid dream for about five days to improve dream recall (I had a dream about Lucid dreaming one night....soooo FRUSTRATING!!)
But even after improving dream recall I STILL can't lucid dream? Any suggestions? Please help! :(

Lavendula

Re: Some help for a newbie???

Postby Lavendula » 26 Aug 2012 21:37

Are you doing reality checks IRL?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

Kal

Postby Kal » 26 Aug 2012 21:48

I know the feeling - I have only been trying for about 5 days and I'm already itching to have a lucid dream. But we have to just be patient; it can take much longer than a week and a half :)

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 26 Aug 2012 23:42

Lavendula wrote:Are you doing reality checks IRL?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Yeah, I do 5-12 reality checks every day. They seem to be helping, as I have been getting clearer dreams, but no lucid ones.

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 26 Aug 2012 23:43

Kal wrote:I know the feeling - I have only been trying for about 5 days and I'm already itching to have a lucid dream. But we have to just be patient; it can take much longer than a week and a half :)

Thanks I hope you have a lucid dream soon too. Ur reply has made me less impatient. I will just have to wait, and when I finally have one, PRAY that I don't get too excited!!! :lol:

Return to “For Beginners”