Win 2 free tickets to Gateways Of the Mind -LD event, London

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Fearghal76

Win 2 free tickets to Gateways Of the Mind -LD event, London

Postby Fearghal76 » 06 Aug 2012 16:27

To win 2 x free tickets to the exciting Gateways of the Mind conference discussed in previous threads please email the organisers at info@gatewaysofthemind.com
Hurry though as the deadline is August the 20th
Good luck

PS - If you dont win but still want to attend dont forget to quote the special code for World of Lucid Dreaming users - WOLD for a 10% discount off the price!

alteredstates

Re: Win 2 free tickets to Gateways Of the Mind -LD event, Lo

Postby alteredstates » 14 Aug 2012 11:38

when is the conference and thanks for this message

Fearghal76

Postby Fearghal76 » 14 Aug 2012 15:02

Hey - there - great to hear from you :-)

The event is the 3rd-4th November 2012. For full details check the earlier post on WOLD where we also offer a 10% discount to all WOLD readers (in case you dont with the competition!) or you can check the event website - www.gatewaysofthemind.com

Watch out for some latest news on the event in the coming week as some exciting new features and presentations are about to be announced.

Hope to see you there!

alteredstates

Postby alteredstates » 27 Aug 2012 11:44

Fearghal76 wrote:Hey - there - great to hear from you :-)

The event is the 3rd-4th November 2012. For full details check the earlier post on WOLD where we also offer a 10% discount to all WOLD readers (in case you dont with the competition!) or you can check the event website - www.gatewaysofthemind.com

Watch out for some latest news on the event in the coming week as some exciting new features and presentations are about to be announced.

Hope to see you there!

WOW! i checked the site and damzzzz the price haha.. :o i'm not surprised since i bet it's going to be packed..there's going to be experts and talks about OBEs, astral pro, lucid dreams..all the popular topics basically and even tibetan dream yoga wow sounds like an action packed event. Anyway i think i might end up going only to the £50 workshop lol. But is there any discounts for that?? :mrgreen:

Fearghal76

Postby Fearghal76 » 27 Aug 2012 14:25

Hey there Altered States

I do understand its difficult to find the funds for events and other stuff in these tough financial times. We've tried to make the event as affordable as possible whilst still ensuring that we have great speakers and a venue that not only befits them but more importantly the topics of discussion. We are going to invite the main-stream media to the event and we want to show that this is a serious topic and field of research and not just some airy-fairy new age get together.
Hence - the reason we are holding it at the Royal Geographical Society which is a great venue with a great history.
Unfortunately the workshop price is fixed and in fact the tickets for that are nearly sold out as there only 40 places.
We hope that Gateways proves to be a successful event and that the information shared will be of great benefit to all who attend.
I do hope we will see you there.

PS - Did you sign up for the event newsletter on the website? We have more exciting announcements to make soon about the event and even more reasons to attend. Watch this space!

Fearghal76

Re: Win 2 free tickets to Gateways Of the Mind- Winner Annou

Postby Fearghal76 » 27 Aug 2012 14:32

We are pleased to announce that the winner of this competition was a very happy Mr Heinrich!

alteredstates

Postby alteredstates » 27 Aug 2012 14:52

Fearghal76 wrote:Hey there Altered States

I do understand its difficult to find the funds for events and other stuff in these tough financial times. We've tried to make the event as affordable as possible whilst still ensuring that we have great speakers and a venue that not only befits them but more importantly the topics of discussion. We are going to invite the main-stream media to the event and we want to show that this is a serious topic and field of research and not just some airy-fairy new age get together.
Hence - the reason we are holding it at the Royal Geographical Society which is a great venue with a great history.
Unfortunately the workshop price is fixed and in fact the tickets for that are nearly sold out as there only 40 places.
We hope that Gateways proves to be a successful event and that the information shared will be of great benefit to all who attend.
I do hope we will see you there.

PS - Did you sign up for the event newsletter on the website? We have more exciting announcements to make soon about the event and even more reasons to attend. Watch this space!

its a shame because i haven't had a proper job all summer and i'm not getting my student loan till october...

Fearghal76

Postby Fearghal76 » 27 Aug 2012 15:04

Hey - actually - if you are student then we have good some news coming up in the next week or so - relating to student rates to attend the event. We will be announcing significant discounts for any students who can provide their student card details :D
Just out of interest - when does your term restart?

alteredstates

Postby alteredstates » 27 Aug 2012 15:31

Fearghal76 wrote:Hey - actually - if you are student then we have good some news coming up in the next week or so - relating to student rates to attend the event. We will be announcing significant discounts for any students who can provide their student card details :D
Just out of interest - when does your term restart?

lol first week of october..i think 5th. haha

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”