Beginner Questions Welcome!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Sander

Re: Beginner Questions Welcome!

Postby Sander » 26 Aug 2012 11:57

blazing wrote:I think its kinda hard :|

you and me both, buddy.
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

TheGreatSky

Postby TheGreatSky » 26 Aug 2012 21:19

Is there anyway to lucid dream for beginners TONIGHT?

Sander

Postby Sander » 26 Aug 2012 23:40

yes: beginners luck
Free Your Mind.

NAIAD

Postby NAIAD » 27 Aug 2012 21:10

Sander wrote:yes: beginners luck

Hey Sander, if it is any consolation I've been recording my dreams, as well as implementing other LD methods for almost a month and I have yet to experience a lucid dream. This site and forum are great for learning though.

Sander

Postby Sander » 27 Aug 2012 22:11

knowing that other people are also having trouble is hardly any consolation, as i wish that everyone could lucid dream if they want it :)

but thanks anyway :D
Free Your Mind.

artavis durden

Postby artavis durden » 27 Aug 2012 22:33

Okay so i heard that in a lucid dream you can ask your subconscious anything.............Is it possible that you can ask your subconscious to let you know the best way that you study your work and tell you how you can learn new things at an accelerated rate??..................like if you have a college algebra or something like that, and you are having a difficult time with it....................can you ask your SC what is the best way for you to study and learn quickly the problems and help you memorize them better so that you can pass the class successfully?? :D

Sander

Postby Sander » 28 Aug 2012 07:58

artavis durden wrote:Okay so i heard that in a lucid dream you can ask your subconscious anything.............Is it possible that you can ask your subconscious to let you know the best way that you study your work and tell you how you can learn new things at an accelerated rate??..................like if you have a college algebra or something like that, and you are having a difficult time with it....................can you ask your SC what is the best way for you to study and learn quickly the problems and help you memorize them better so that you can pass the class successfully?? :D

even better: you can practice algebra while lucid in your dreams. And seeing that information learned is transferred to the long term memory while you're dreaming, this could mean that you'll be learning your algebra more thoroughly and that it stays in your memory for a longer period of time.

At least that's what i think. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Free Your Mind.

NAIAD

Postby NAIAD » 28 Aug 2012 11:07

I dreamt that somebody was talking about the best way to have a lucid dream last night...and I didn't go lucid! Which is kind of annoying. All my dreams are quite mundane so nothing seems out of the ordinary until I wake up

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 28 Aug 2012 14:06

NAIAD wrote:I dreamt that somebody was talking about the best way to have a lucid dream last night...and I didn't go lucid! Which is kind of annoying. All my dreams are quite mundane so nothing seems out of the ordinary until I wake up

I drempt of lucid dreaming and I didn't go lucid, so I know how you feel! :D

invisiblex

Postby invisiblex » 28 Aug 2012 18:13

Is it possible to be kind of awake but still dreaming at the same time? I heard my alarm go off from my dream, and I was about to get it, when I suddenly woke up and really reached for it.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”