Fun Ways To Get Lucid Dreams

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Lavendula

Fun Ways To Get Lucid Dreams

Postby Lavendula » 29 Aug 2012 06:48

I want to have lucid dreams but I find that meditation, keeping a dream journal, WILD's and doing reality checks are quite tedious. I feel that I am not motivated enough to do all of these daily and that I will eventually just forget about all of this.
Are there any ways to make these not-so-exciting techniques more fun and enjoyable so I wont stop doing them?
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

Peter

Re: Fun Ways To Get Lucid Dreams

Postby Peter » 29 Aug 2012 09:14

Yes, change your mind and enjoy them for the dreams they will help induce.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jack Reacher

Re: Fun Ways To Get Lucid Dreams

Postby Jack Reacher » 01 Sep 2012 03:18

Maybe dont try go into lucid dreams just yet. I myself dont bother with reality checks and have also stopped writing my dreams down ( I would recommend writing dreams down though).

Instead, try go for vivid non lucid dreams, simply for the experience. When you wake up in the morning simply write down as much as you can remember asap, maybe lie still and think about one thing yo uwill write down, then write it down. As you get better at becoming more immersed in your dreams, they will get more vivid. Once you start having these, maybe then start going for lucids.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”